any momma's out there with well defined abs? Pics

Options
2»

Replies

• alikonner
    alikonner Posts: 67
    Options
    bump!
    I am 8 months postpartum and i HATE my belly.. I don't have a lot of extra skin.. just extra FAT lol.. MOTIVATION PLEASE!
  • Amber50lbsDown
    Amber50lbsDown Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm interested to see the saggy stretched out skin sack bellies, like mine. Before and after pics. I'm thinking about a tummy tuck, cause I know this skin will just never tightened up....prove me wrong mamas!

me too
  • lauren3382
    lauren3382 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Mine are in my pics. Not well defined, but they are a work in progress. Not sure I'll ever see the definition I want after having 2 kids and 2 c-sections...
  • DietPep1978
    DietPep1978 Posts: 202
    Options
    I am still working on my lower abs, but my mommy pooch has gone down considerably and is nearly gone now :)

The videos I have done are on my profile page towards the bottom!

IMG_2915.jpg
    IMG_2951.jpg

My god! AMAZING! Way to go! Lots of hardwork. Looking at your pics makes me want to pop in Jillian Michaels and get off my *ss!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    lauren3382: man i wish mine looked like yours....
  • JanSmelly
    JanSmelly Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Good on you for the hard work AND the VBAC ;)

Thanks! It was a 2 day labor followed by over 2 hours of pushing. I thought yoga 3 times a week was supposed to put her in position.:cry:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!