Hit Onederland today! Pics~

Options
2»

Replies

• mrbunsrocks
    mrbunsrocks Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! You look awesome and you've really developed a lot of muscle tone with your weights too! Nice!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • jnewsome62
    jnewsome62 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    wow!!! Both of you have done an incredible job. Keep up the great work- I'm sure that you feel the difference in your life.
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!!!! I know what it feels like to be 200 something...and for the past week or so, I have been 200 EVERYDAY...and I'm like WHEN WILL THAT D@MN SCALE FINALLY SAY 1-9-9?!!!!!!! I know it's coming, but the anticipation is driving me insane!

Thanks for sharing! You are looking amazing!
  • healthierheather
    healthierheather Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!! Way to go!! Keep it up!! I am dreaming of 1-derland again soon!!
  • jnewsome62
    jnewsome62 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    don't feel silly. You have a right to be proud of your hard work. And from the posts you have encouraged a lot of people.
  • christiangandy
    christiangandy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    well done to you both....keep the faith everyone.....it does work....
  • LilMissLis04
    Options
    Congrats on your success!! Love the side by side pictures. And check out the definition in your arms!! YOU GO GIRL!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Congrats you both look great!!!! :-)
  • shayoni
    shayoni Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    :happy: I love my muscle, and I feel more satisfied every day I can go in and lift heavier. Now I'm not as worried about "losing weight" anymore, I just really want to lower my body fat % and see those muscles even clearer! Even though I weigh myself every day out of curiosity, I try to be detached from what it says. I know what makes it fluctuate, so when it's higher the day after I worked out I smile and think, "huh that's a little lower than I thought it'd be"

But still, I _had_ to be excited about hitting the hundreds =D I'm only about 4 pounds heavier now than my boyfriend was at his highest!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Good job, keep it up!!
  • TinaIsTrying
    Options
    Wow!! You both look fantastic! Congrats to you both... what an inspiration!
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    Wow!!! Keep it up.

*We DO care about your story <3:smile: Keep sharing it!
  • Bere4ever
    Bere4ever Posts: 188
    Options
    well done!!! congratulations...:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Great job! Amazing results! Keep up the great work!
  • sfgonzales
    sfgonzales Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • Elle_45
    Elle_45 Posts: 43
    Options
    How motivating and awesome! I like how you stated you had to change up and find what works for you because that is the point where I would want to give up.
  • kmmealey
    kmmealey Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great story and I love your side-by-side pictures, too. Very nice that you & your boyfriend support each other. LOVE that muscle definition! It's good that you're taking control of your nutrition and exercise while you're so young. Thanks for posting!
    These success stories are the most motivating part of MFP.
  • shayoni
    shayoni Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I just wish I had started earlier. Using myfitnesspal on my phone was the thing that finally gave me the push to start!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!