HELP - Stuck for a month

Options
I have been on MFP for 3 1/2 months and doing great. About a month ago my weight loss came to a halt. I figured I wouldn't stress out over it at first, then I gained back a couple of pounds EEEKKKK. Again ok I can handle this just a bump in the road. Well here I am a month later and still stalled. Here is my info

Starting weight March, 26 2012 - 287
Current weight - 243
5'2 and a medium build
I am a phlebotomist at our local hospital so I walk 6-8 miles a day
My calorie goal is updated to my current weight with a 1.5 pound projected lose each week

My diary is open please take a look and see what I can do to get back on track.

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Your diary doesn't appear to be open to me. You might need to double-check your settings.
  • NanaKK1234
    NanaKK1234 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I will have to open it to everyone. I only have it open to friends.
  • cobaltis
    cobaltis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    If you are basing it off of the same MFP recommendations you had originaly, update your goals. It will calculate a new goal of calories based off your current weight.
  • NanaKK1234
    Options
    My calories are based off my current weight with a goal of 1.5 pounds to be lost each week.
  • chris1816
    chris1816 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Start weightlifting yesterday and shoot for a much higher protein intake than what you are typically consuming.
  • NanaKK1234
    Options
    Ok weight lifting and up my protein..........

What do you suggest my protein should be at???????????
  • NanaKK1234
    Options
    If anyone happens to read this. I have opened my diary to the public and I think I have given enough information about me to give you the jist of me and my journey. Thanks in advance
  • NanaKK1234
    Options
    Guess I will close my diary back to just friends..........

No luck here getting any imput