anyone for Oklahoma??!!

Options
bella24xo
bella24xo Posts: 177 Member
hiii i just moved from New York to tulsa hoping to find some friends here!!

Replies

• toddx318
    toddx318 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm from Tulsa. New York to Tulsa is quite a change! Good luck getting used to the town. You'll find that most people around here are very friendly and helpful.
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Hey there, New York to Oklahoma is quite a change haha, what caused that??

I moved to Tulsa about a year and a half ago...
  • MaraBunny
    MaraBunny Posts: 6
    Options
    There are a good number of us from Tulsa and the surrounding 'burbs. And like someone else said in general most of us are friendly and helpful. So whatever you need ask, and we will do what we can to either help or point you in the right direction.
  • bella24xo
    Options
    my boyfriend lives here..but i guess i didnt really realize just how much a change its gonna be lol people here r very very nice though!!
  • blinkinglight
    Options
    I live in Oklahoma City! :) Just about an hour and a half southwest of Tulsa. Welcome to Oklahoma!
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Haha yeah it's gotta be a huge change for you. It was a huge change from me and I only moved from Alabama haha.
  • pf3855
    pf3855 Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm in Oklahoma City! Not too far from Tulsa. I'm in Tulsa quite a bit though. Are you lovin the heat?! Welcome to Oklahoma!!
  • bella24xo
    Options
    the heat is verrryyyy different as well lol just going to take some getting use to and making new friends and stufff:)
  • Xxlovinlife2012Xx
    Options
    From Claremore work in Tulsa!!! Glad to see some more of you on here :)
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Tulsan here! Looking for running buddy!

Feel free to friend me, runner or not.