new to this site

:smile: Hi, I am new to this and have no idea exactly where to start! seems overwhelming to me and I need some advice from anyone who can tell me where to start. Open to all and any suggestions!

Replies

• E4boys
    E4boys Posts: 15 Member
    Hi Deona,

I'm kind of new also. I found this app. on my cell phone. You should probably start with completing your profile. It is alot, but once you start using the program, it helps alot.
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Feel free to add me, I'm fairly new, been using it for 5 weeks, but I'm pretty familiar.
  • ljones_848
    ljones_848 Posts: 22
    If you struggle with motivation or feel like your alone in your weight loss journey, become friends with people.

Feel fee to add me :)
    xx
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • nums32746
    nums32746 Posts: 1
    Im not exactly new but dont really use this site like I should. I am going to try to motivate myself to stick to eating right and start working out add me too if you'd like ;)
  • Hello everyone! I'm new to this site today! I'm so excited about using this site to help me FINISH the last half of my weight loss journey! Cheers, Amanda
  • Deona01
    Deona01 Posts: 8
    Thank you for the kind welcome :) I finally finished my profile, lol. Looking forward to getting back in shape. I know it wont be easy, but I am a very patient person. Hope to be able to share my accomplishments and learn things so that I can motivate others.:smile: