Just wanted to say... (re:boobs)

Options

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I'm with Amber. I'd love for them to actually be smaller.
  • mhuch110
    mhuch110 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I say love your boobs no matter what size. I lost one to breast cancer and while it has been reconstructed and I am alive....I still miss the original one. As small as it might have been. ;)

Preach on! Mine have not been reconstructed yet but when they are big and fake and bouncy and perky, I might actually miss the original ones. Even though they tried to kill me. :laugh:

When the shelf life of my implant expires, I'm upgrading both!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I say love your boobs no matter what size. I lost one to breast cancer and while it has been reconstructed and I am alive....I still miss the original one. As small as it might have been. ;)

Yeah I complain about mine being too big or not being able to wear "cute" tops, and then I think of my MIL and others who had/have breast cancer and figure it's not that bad. But yeah, finding good supportive bras that don't cost an arm and a leg is hard.

FWIW of all places, Kohl's is great for me because they're always putting stuff on clearance, so I found a fantastic bra in DD (they had them in bigger, too) for $3 because it was a "winter" color. :smile:

THAT is one of my issues. Cute tops?! Not gonna happen. Cute bras? (when I find them) NOT going to happen...
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    I WISH that losing weight made me lose some boobage. I know that in some instances they become saggy, loose skin, etc. But My boobs are genetic. Have you ever tried finding a bra for a 36DDD? t's not easy.

Love your boobs because believe it or not, some of us WANT smaller boobs.

Carry on

Piece of cake: herroom.com

I'm loving Elomi right now for my 38Es. My boobs are genetic too, but this time, for the first time ever, they've actually gotten smaller. YAY!!!! I blame running.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I WISH that losing weight made me lose some boobage. I know that in some instances they become saggy, loose skin, etc. But My boobs are genetic. Have you ever tried finding a bra for a 36DDD? t's not easy.

Carry on

I'm loving Elomi right now for my 38Es. My boobs are genetic too, but this time, for the first time ever, they've actually gotten smaller. YAY!!!! I blame running.

looking now :) THANK YOU!!! They have cute stuff!!
  • Josette89
    Josette89 Posts: 244
    Options
    Hahaha. :) I've been working out and my boobs have become more shapely. All the weight I gain is in my chest, haha. I don't know about the 36DDD, but I have 36D and I hate working out with them, lol, always in the way. Maybe if you do some weight lifting they'll get smaller.... haha. sorry, some blessing are hard to handle. :)
  • omma_to_3
    Options

Preach on! Mine have not been reconstructed yet but when they are big and fake and bouncy and perky, I might actually miss the original ones. Even though they tried to kill me. :laugh:

My friend who had a double mastectomy wants the t-shirt that says "Of course they're fake. The real ones tried to kill me!". It cracks me up. She has such an awesome outlook on things.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I didnt have much boob to loose but I lost some anyway. wahh
  • alexveksler
    alexveksler Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I lost my moobies. And I don't miss them. And I don't have to shop for a bra anymore.
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    i would also accept smaller boobs, you can just wear whatever you want, if u have to go without a bra you can, or get a strapless (which doesnt hold up as well with bigger boobs) and you don't have to worry about looking scandalous in everything
  • omma_to_3
    Options

Carry on

looking now :) THANK YOU!!! They have cute stuff!!

Also, they sometimes have them on zulily.com for half price. The catch is you can't return anything. They also have Le Mystere and Panache.
  • jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options

Carry on

Yes I have. On a regular basis, in fact. I highly recommend the web site http://www.breakoutbras.com/
    They have about every wacky bra size and style (including cute ones!) you can encounter. And they're good quality, too.
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I used to be a 34DD but as I lost weight my boobs shrunk :( they are now a 34C but not as saggy as they should be for that big of a weight loss :drinker: ..lift weights ladies!!! :wink:
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Figleaves.com
    Has swim suit tops and bras at a good price, 36G over here, I understand!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I want smaller moobs, I feel your pain.

moobs are awesome. they make good pillows!
  • kailysimpson
    Options
    40DDD here!

Cachique. BEST. BRAS. EVER. Lane Bryant and Fashion Bug sell them. And they have super cute ones. And they constantly have sales, like buy 1 get 1 half off etc. I even scored a bathing suit this year that is Cachique that has a built in bra - like an ACTUAL bra, not just some sewn-in cups. It's an actual real bra that is constructed into the bathing suit - so my boobs look fab even if the rest of me is questionable LOL.
  • terra32903
    terra32903 Posts: 185 Member
    Options

Carry on

Great website! Thank you for sharing. Finding bras to engulf the 42H's is NEVER simple nor cheap. Fortunately? that is the one place I have noticed the weight loss.
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Well question to those who order online. Since each company runs differently how do you order? Do you measure yourself and send that in and then they tell you, or is it a guessing game? That's why I don't order - too worried about wasting money if it doesn't fit and I can't return it. :ohwell:
  • sistasledge101
    Options
    Speaking of boobs. anyone know good exercises that actually lift or tighten chest muscles?
  • NoChub4Me
    NoChub4Me Posts: 27
    Options
    I volunteer to help hold them up to give you a break :p

:huh: