Christmas Challenge

Options
I dont think it is too soon to start a Christmas challenge. Mabe this will help give me some motivation and also help me not to be one of those "gained 10 pounds over the holidays" statistics.

Anyone want to join me?

I will weigh in the Fridayy before Christmas, which is the 21st.

My goal by December 21 2007: 15 lbs.

Replies

• mollymay
    Options
    I dont think it is too soon to start a Christmas challenge. Mabe this will help give me some motivation and also help me not to be one of those "gained 10 pounds over the holidays" statistics.

Anyone want to join me?

I will weigh in the Fridayy before Christmas, which is the 21st.

My goal by December 21 2007: 15 lbs.
  • liz89118
    liz89118 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'll join in the challenge.

My goal will be 18 pounds!!!
  • nopogal
    nopogal Posts: 162
    Options
    I started on the same goal last week....lose 15 lbs by Dec. 21st. Good luck!
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I will join in the challenge! I want to lose 21lbs by December 21st!!
    :happy:
  • Runner218
    Options
    Hi,

I'm new to this so I'm starting out small. I would like to lose 7 lbs. by
    December 21. I'm taking a trip before then so I'm really going to have to get serious about this.
  • Najah5150
    Options
    Okay, COUNT ME IN!!:happy: I'm already doing the "Thanksgiving Challenge" and I plan on losing 10 lbs by 11/22. So, from then until 12/24, I will lose another 10 lbs. So, altogether I plan on losing 20 lbs from now until 12/24.:tongue:

I plan on having a BEAUTIFUL weigh-in on 1/1/08!! :drinker:

Good luck to everyone,
    Naj:wink:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I am in-my goal is 1 pant size:happy:
  • mamatusa
    Options
    I'm in!

I am also in the Thanksgiving Challenge and my goal for for that challenge is 5 pounds. I'll keep the Christmas challenge at the same goal, five pounds.

Thank you so much for the challenges, they really keep me on track :o)
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,015 Member
    Options
    Good Idea!!!

I made a spreadsheet for my weight loss goal, and it says I should lose another 8 pounds by December 22.

I'm in!

~Cheryl
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I'll join this challenge since the Thanksgiving challenge isn't going well for me.
    This challenge is giving me more time.

I'm in!!!!!:happy:
  • julieofthewolves
    julieofthewolves Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I'm ditto'ing Healthier.... (full of ditto's today).

Thanksgiving challenge has had lots of wrenches thrown in it. So I'm moving onto the Christmas challenge.

My goal - lose my last 10.5 pounds by 12/21.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I'm just gonna try to lose as much weight as I can.... setting a goal doesn't work for me so here goes nuttin'!:ohwell:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this except I don't know how much I weigh, so I can't give a goal, but I can give what I would like to be by then, and that is 200 lbs or less.
  • traumarn
    traumarn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    i am up for a challenge . since i just started i need a bit of motivation
  • buiebunch
    Options
    I'm in for 10 by 12/21

That would be 162 for me.
  • jilweather
    Options
    I want to join the Christmas Challenge.

I am new so not sure of an amount. I would like to lose 15 pounds by 12/21!!!

I need a challenge and motivation to get me going!!
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    I am in!

Goal is 16 lbs by Dec 31 and hopefully one more pant size!
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    My goal was 195 by Thanksgiving, and I'm 196 now. So, I'm going to go for broke and say 185 by December 27th. I've been under 200 for a week now, and still doing the happy dance! Good thing, everything is dark so early and gray skies, dismal is the word. :indifferent:
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Congratulations redalee I am doing the happy dance with you for being under 200. When I got below 200 I was doing the same thing I also squealed with delight. LOL :bigsmile:

For the challenge I hope I get to 7 below my goal before then. What I will do is do my very best to stay as close to 7 below goal as I can with out going under by Christmas. As well and into the new year and beyond. :smile:
    :flowerforyou:
  • barefootbabe
    barefootbabe Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    This is the first challenge I am joining- I hope it will help me have a more defined idea of what exactly I want to achieve!

I would like to weigh 150 pounds by December 23. Here goes!