How much weight would you have lost by ...

Options

Replies

• chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    At the rate I have been losing weight, I won't exist by this time next year. lol

In all seriousness though, I intend to have a BF% of 15% by this time next year. It wouldn't matter to me if I weighed 200 lbs or 160.
  • sophiegrace543
    sophiegrace543 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm going to weigh 130lbs by the Superbowl.
  • tuiccim
    tuiccim Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I am shooting for below 300 by Thanksgiving (November 22.)

I've been using http://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php to kind of calculate goals.
  • LynnMichelleB
    LynnMichelleB Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I want to be in a size 10/12 by Superbowl, I hate the scale, I go by how my clothes look and feel. Currently I am in a 20, I started at 22, on July 24, 2012. Thanks for the visual, and the goal setting.
  • Brittany39down
    Options
    I want to be down 5 lbs by Labor Day weekend, for when I leave on a cruise! After that, I would like to be down another 5 lbs. by Thanksgiving. I have such small goals since I am experiencing a plateau and have no idea when it is going to end!!

I would really LOVE to lose 21 lbs. by the end of the year so I am in the "healthy" range when my husband and I are going to start trying for a baby at the beginning of 2013!!!
  • dj_phx
    dj_phx Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be 199 by the time Fall Starts
  • nessat18
    nessat18 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Goal weight with 40 lbs lost by Christmas and my birthday the week before would be fabulous!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • xSinfulUndeadx
    Options
    Well, I currently weight 180 and I would like to be at my goal weight of 120-125 by New years. :)
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I would like to be 200lbs by the second week of the Summer Olympics.
  • iLose2Gain
    iLose2Gain Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm not so focused on the weight! I just want a flat stomach & be able to fit into a size 8!! When I was 145, I still had a stomach!! :frown: And I do not know how to calculate how long it will take me to reach that goal!
  • SgtMindy
    SgtMindy Posts: 53
    Options
    I will hopefully weigh 180 (10 lbs loss) by my Birthday, 15 August. SO EXCITED!!!!
  • michellera1188
    Options
    I want to be somewhere between 175lbs and 182lbs by my birthday (sept 30th) Its going by my losing at least 1lb a week...which i have been successfull in doing each week. when I first started eating right I was losing about 3 a week but since i have gone under 200 its slowed down some. I started at 245! so Here goes!
  • sun33082
    sun33082 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I'm really starting to believe that people shouldn't put a time limit on weight loss. The body never reacts the way we want.
  • stharrison23
    stharrison23 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 15 lbs. by my birthday, November 23.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    interesting... thanks OP for sharing a positive way to track!:wink::flowerforyou:
  • andie2013
    andie2013 Posts: 101
    Options
    By new year's eve, I'd like to be at least 55lbs lighter. And I'm gonna make it happen!! BRING IT ON!!
  • evansproudmama
    Options
    I will be to my goal weight by MLB world series ;-) thats 35lbs down
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping that this will help to keep me honest! 16 lbs by the Olympics.
  • mojolo7
    mojolo7 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I want to be at or under 140 by the Olympics (ok, my birthday week), so I have 7 more pounds to go.

I'd also like to be maintaining between 125 and 130 by the end of the year.

Good luck to all in keeping with the things that help you reach your goals!
  • lupizzle00
    lupizzle00 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I hope to be at 170 and no longer a plus size by the World Series :)