22 year old looking for weightloss buddies around my age

Options

Replies

• Tlopez428
    Tlopez428 Posts: 115
    Options
    Hi, I'm 22 and I'm 178 looking to be 135. I've been on for 5 days and lost 2 pounds already. This is my second time doing this and I'm not giving up this time! Feel free to add me.

*Anyone else that wants to add me feel free!
  • fishbate18
    Options
    I'm 20 and looking to lose some weight also. I'm in need of some motivation and support. Big time. I would love some friends on the site and I would be willing to return the motivation and support right back! Definitely add me!
  • KKern216
    KKern216 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi! You are more than welcome to add me! I just turned 23 years old and I am also looking for motivation in new friends! :)
  • RoseBud0926
    Options
    I'm 19 years old and I'm also looking for some more motivation!!!
  • FlemishFairy
    FlemishFairy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm Debby, and 23. I just joined today as well and would love some friends to help eachother lose weight!
    I need to lose a whole bunch of it...
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    hey! I'm going to be 25 in August. You can definitely add me if you like :) Good luck!
  • Lexhuelskamp
    Options
    hi I'm lexie and im 20 years old! feel free to add Me. I'm new and need new friends too!
  • BabyLeila23
    BabyLeila23 Posts: 410
    Options
    Hey :) I'm Melissa, feel free to add me!
  • teamturbo
    teamturbo Posts: 6
    Options
    im 21 heavy on working out, you can add me if you want
  • orakpo3
    orakpo3 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey I'm Whitney...I started and stopped to...and now I'm on it again...gotta get my Beyonce body for this wedding!!!
  • anythingcanbe
    Options
    Hey, I just started here recently, too! 23 years old. I would love to add everyone here lol. Good luck to you guys!
  • villalpj
    villalpj Posts: 1
    Options
    I am dedicated to losing weight to be healthy and to feel good about myself inside and out. Everyone deserves to be happy and that is why I hope you add me so we can help each other out. Btw I am 24 yrs old and want to lose 20 pounds.
  • Reginald14
    Options
    Hey, I'm 21, feel free to add me
  • spragukr
    spragukr Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    21 years old, going to be a senior in college, I'm on every day and try to be as supportive as possible.

Anyone is welcome to add me, always looking for more support!
  • cmason516
    cmason516 Posts: 62
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone! I am also 22 and needing more motivational friends. Most my friends went inactive. :(
  • Shayzeepoo
    Shayzeepoo Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, need motivation badly.. I have 2 kids that keep me active, now it's just the eating healthy I have to get down.
  • Beautiful_Disaster108
    Options
    Hi anybody feel free to add me. I'm 20 and have a 9 month old :) trying to lose 30 more lbs and could use more friends on here and motivation.
  • biscuitfail
    Options
    Hey, 23 here. I just started back up myself. Feel free to add me! I could use the motivation
  • josephine0701
    josephine0701 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Im 22 as well, looking to lose the stubborn 10lbs and toned up, add me!
  • b1505
    b1505 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 20 :) feel free to add me! always looking for more people to help each other :)