Options
    "I'm late"
  • CarlyDawn7
    CarlyDawn7 Posts: 23
    Options
    "Can I ask you something?"
    or
    "I need to tell you something"

It always scares me, the list of possibilities of what they could say goes through my mind and I usually get worried over nothing. haha
  • LuLuSUPER
    LuLuSUPER Posts: 189
    Options
    "lol nice"

Freaking HATE it

Especially after a lengthy text

Hey not tryn to be funky but...
    I for one dont see the purpose of an extended text, nor one the requires an equally lengthy answer. Im for old school I guess if i have that much to say i will just go ahead and risk it.......I will call and talk to that person! So after i have receved what is a ridiciulous amount of texts i simmply say ok, or let the person know they have reached my text limit and they can call or chose another person to text. Not to mention much of the intent is lost in text messages and its illegal while driving so im not gonna risk my life to reply . Not with super kool bluetooth and other handsfree devies

.:glasses:
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    "Mom I have to talk to you when you get home". This is rarely a good thing and usually includes a box of tissues and chocolate.

My daughter pretty much does this and it almost always ends up costing me a lot of money. UUUUGGGHHH!!
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I hate any text that is autocorrected. I asked a friend how bad her *kitten* was burnt while staying out in the sun to long. She replied something along the lines, of having tampons stuck on her *kitten*. I was like WTF??? She replied back I hate autocorrect. I never did figure out how bad her tan lines were gonna be and never got a picture either. LOL.
  • briebear77
    briebear77 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    AnY TeXt whERe PeoPLe UsE ThiS KiND oF fOnT

Drives me nuts.
  • ajball90
    ajball90 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, I am thinking that mine would be any that come from my ex.

This. Always seems to happen just when I think I'm completely over him. Arghhhh!
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    ive been cheating on you. :(
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    Yup
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    " Can you pick up the kids on your way home? Thx Hun"

I haven't even replied yet dammit!
  • KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    Options
    "Good luck"

Only because this is said by a friend... A LOT.
  • treetop57
    treetop57 Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    "U should get checked for VD"
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I hate it when someone responds back saying "K". It bugs me soooo much!!!!!
  • tinamatteson
    tinamatteson Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    One of my friends always types "2MORRO" instead of "tomorrow" and it drives me CRAZY.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    I have never gotten a TEXT, because I shut off that function as part of my phone service.
    Being that connected with people is NUTS!
    Nobody is so important that they should ever have access to me any time they want.
  • mrsevanrust
    Options
    Anything vague- a lot can be lost in translation... just say what you mean!
  • FloraSin
    FloraSin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Any short response with terrible English is annoying, but more so when I've sent a particularly long message. I'm not perfect and I don't expect anyone else to be. I just want them to try.

I also hate getting "?" or any variant of that (such as, "?????????????" or "KT!!!!?!?!?!") when I haven't responded to a first message. It means I'm busy or that my phone is muted....Or perhaps even that I'm ignoring you. For whatever reason, I'm just not answering.

I mean, if anything important has to be said, I would always want a face to face or at worst a phone call. Text/Email/Etc... are more for simple things. Example: "I'm on my way."

On the opposite end though, I love when my boyfriend texts me and it contains the word "babe" because that's a sure sign he's been drinking and that hilarity will ensue. "Babe, I'm with the guys from soccer and wouldn't it be awesome if we had enough kids to have a whole team? We could name them after the guys!" Three of his team mates are named Colin...
  • rosiewantsaburger
    Options
    i loved when my mum txted me for the first time ever ;
    'howdoispace?'

that cracked me up!!Text i LOVE instead..
  • hoskibn
    hoskibn Posts: 86
    Options
    "this is an important message from (insert bank name) please contact us regarding your account."
  • KStambulic
    KStambulic Posts: 131
    Options
    Anything where I have to translate what letters and numbers mean. I prefer full sentences with punctuation. This includes facebook replies and chat windows.