Team Movitation - I lost 5lbs in 2 weeks come join me....

Hey guys, I find this website very motivating discipline is hard work and good choices brings great results. You can always feel comfortable here. As we all know dieting doesnt work life style changes is key to long-term weight loss. I have lost a total of 69lbs and have kept it off for 4 years ( I used to weigh 221lbs). However I have not been able to reach my goal weight and now that I have joined this website I have renewed my energy to continue to makeing good choices. It took many years to get that their was no quick pill, or workout machine, it was me making better food choices and making a commitment to healthy living.

Please stop by and share receipes, tips and healthy snacks...low in calories and fat of course :-)

Replies

• lwilliam35
    lwilliam35 Posts: 3
    Hey guys, I find this website very motivating discipline is hard work and good choices brings great results. You can always feel comfortable here. As we all know dieting doesnt work life style changes is key to long-term weight loss. I have lost a total of 69lbs and have kept it off for 4 years ( I used to weigh 221lbs). However I have not been able to reach my goal weight and now that I have joined this website I have renewed my energy to continue to makeing good choices. It took many years to get that their was no quick pill, or workout machine, it was me making better food choices and making a commitment to healthy living.

Please stop by and share receipes, tips and healthy snacks...low in calories and fat of course :-)
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Great job!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Wow, good for you! Welcome to MFP. :flowerforyou: