Can you tell me if im eating healthy?Enough calories/etc?:)

Options
2»

Replies

• Maddielen
    Maddielen Posts: 23
    Options
    Replace your Vitamin Waters with Flavored Sparkling Water - - 0 calories, carbs, and sugars - - and track it as Water.

You'll save $$$ as well as carbs. Some of those Vitamin waters have 30+ carbs which is 2 servings.

Not sure what you can put in your coffee other than non-fat milk. Have you tried flavored coffees and just drink them black?
  • chica23GK
    chica23GK Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Stalled for a couple of days? A couple days are nothing to fret about - IMO. I'm no expert but you are keeping within your macros and you're not gaining, so maybe just need patience. But I would definitely drink the 8 glasses of water and take in some veggies & fruits (they're good nutrition and for digestion). If still stalled after a couple weeks, may want to up protein &/or cut back on carbs (except from veggies & fruits). Keep up the good, conscientious work :)
  • CMmomx4
    CMmomx4 Posts: 25
    Options
    If you like almond milk you could add that to your coffee. The vanilla is really very good, my kids love it! The other thing you could do it just gradually start cutting back the amount you use. I used to take 3 creamers in my coffee and I am down to one by just cutting back a little at a time.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I agree with the last post about watching out for sodium and increasing your fruit and veg intake. I also noticed that you're eating a lot of carbs. Try giving yourself a jumpstart by cutting the carbs for one week. No bread, rice, fruit, alcohol, etc. Focus on eating meals with lots of veggies and lean protein. Also make sure you're getting at least 8 glasses of water per day. Do this and I guarantee you'll drop some weight.

maybe ill try that...
    Two things;

Fruit sugars aren't evil, and neither is bread or rice.

And alcohol isn't a carb
    facepalm06.jpg
  • Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    lol i dont drink alcohol:)

and yes i know i really do need "good" carbs.