Where can I rant and rave???

Options
No really where is the link to rant and rave blogs where I can read about others' struggles for the day.....We all have terrible days that can turn out to be rather funny. Share any funny foody stories here.

I was so hungry today when I came home from work that I ate a McDonalds cheeseburger that was just sitting on my kitchen counter top...no idea how it got there (hubby probably)....I thought it was a gift from the fast food fairy....then I logged my food and I'm 400 calories over....REALLY?!?!?! Damn cheeseburger! Tomorrow I will have more healthy snacks in my bag.

Replies

• mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    LMAO OMG I love that....How I wish a cheeseburger would materailize on my counter..But alas the closest McDonalds is an hour away...so looks like I will need to feed myself something that I have to cook myself :( LOL
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    haha random burger... that reminds me of the time my little cousin ad my uncle got McD's. My uncle took his food out of the bag and handed the bang to my cousin. While she was getting her stuff out of it, she found a stray piece of bacon and ate it. She said "dad I ate some bacon that fell off your sandwich." To which my uncle replied ".... I didn't have bacon on my sandwich..."
  • tsimone
    tsimone Posts: 4
    Options
    Too funny!