Hi! I'm new here

Options
Howdy. :happy:

This is my first post on MFP and I just joined yesterday, because I am sick and tired of my weight not really changing over the past two months. I have hit a plateau in my weightloss journey and I am hoping to find some hard changes from joining MFP and recording my progress. I hope MFP will be the motivation and the kick in the pants that I need to push me off the ledge that I am on. Since this past March, I have lost a total of 22 lbs on my own with a healthy diet and exercise. I have 23 lbs more to go to reach my goal weight. Maybe I am at the peak of my weightloss mountain and I REALLY want to ride down it fast! Who's with me?

Replies

• Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you like :) It's nice to have motivation and support.
  • wxgurl
    wxgurl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love having the support of this site...I have about 50 lbs left to my goal!
  • weightloss06
    Options
    Welcome!!!! Feel free to add me too. MFP is a great place with great people.
  • tlruffino
    tlruffino Posts: 28
    Options
    This site as done wonders for me since I really started tracking my calories and exercise 52 days ago. Counting calories works and I am to the point where I would eat unless I enter in to mfp. Friend me if you need support.
  • Allie10612
    Allie10612 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I am also new, and love the phone app. I have 30 kg to loose, so will be on this site for ever now. I hope to achieve a big lot of that weight loss by Christmas time. But I will need a lot of encouragement from anyone on here who would like to help keep me in line. I live in Australia, so would especially be interested in hearinf from any fellow Aussie.
  • bethbournias
    bethbournias Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me too! I'm right there with you! I also need the support as I do this! I honestly need someone to keep asking me if I'm exercising and doing what I'm supposed to! I guess its having to be accountable for that! I'm up for anyone else who would like to add me so that we can do this together!!
  • Dayna5K
    Dayna5K Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am! Feel free to add me if you like . :-)