84 lbs down...15-20 lbs to go - The finish line is near!

Options
12346»

Replies

• reneecgc
    reneecgc Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation. I wish I took pictures along the way. I hate
    it when clothes you just bought a month ago are too big. I am looking
    at a size eight for the first time in my life. I think sizes might have changed
    since I was 20, but I am in the best shape of my life..I have only about 5lbs
    to go-I think. I keep changing what I want my final weight to be. You look
    great I can't imagine you taking off another 20lbs. I weigh 160 lbs and I
    am 5' 7". Don't get too skinny.
  • Izzy1218
    Izzy1218 Posts: 3
    Options
    Congrats! We're at the same point. The light at the end of the tunnel!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, you are completely, totally beautiful! - and your weight loss is wonderful too! I especially love your profile pic as you look so healthy, radiant and happy. Please be very proud because you are amazing and inspiring :flowerforyou:
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Awesome work and what a great change!

But, do not fall into the trap of thinking that your journey has and end!

Embrace this new way of life and continue to live a strong, healthy and active life.

All the best!
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look fantastic! Thanks for posting!
  • viclee
    viclee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow.. so awesome!!! You look fantastic! You are such an inspiration. Gave me that extra push to get off my butt and get to the gym :o)
  • Ang9173
    Ang9173 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are very inspirational....thanks for your posts.
  • kokoa4mateo
    Options
    Thank you! You look awesome! I can't wait to get to where you are!
  • peggymenard
    peggymenard Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Wowww...girl you are an inspiration. Looking good!!!
  • FammaMel
    FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! You look marvelous!!
  • bdubois63
    bdubois63 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Man you look excellent...no wonder your husband has such a big smile!!!!
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    My sincerest thanks to everyone for such wonderful and encouraging words! You all have no idea how motivating it is to me to have so many people say that I have motivated them! (does that make sense?) :flowerforyou: Thank You ALL!

@angiebmore - Hang in there... and try and limit the Fat, Sugar, and Sodium... staying with calories, but going over those can be counter productive.

@sarahlucydayn - Wow... Size 8! Congrats to you as well!

@reneecgc - I know... at first I thought I wanted my goal weight to be 130, but now I am thinking 135-140. I am only 5' 3", so in order to be in a "Healthy/Normal" BMI range, I need to be 141 max. I doubt my body will allow me to be too skinny, but I won't.

@Izzy1218 - Home Stretch Baby!!!
  • BoomBangPow
    Options
    I am SOOO encouraged!! I started out at EXACTLY 239 before I joined this community so it only shows me starting at 224. I had hit a road block up until today and decided I cannot let anything or anyone derail me from my journey. I want to lose 80lbs and because I feel your story is such a reflection f where I am, I know I can achieve it. Thank you , you look awesome!
  • Tsrwalker
    Tsrwalker Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Wow..impressive. Great job. I hope to one day have a success story like you.
  • Onira76
    Onira76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    WOW that is just so amazing thanks for the inspiration. Hugs!
  • mrskatie80
    mrskatie80 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation - that is super impressive and you're right to be proud of yourself!
  • hollynono
    hollynono Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I hate to repeat what has so often been said, but you really DO look amazing. Great job!
  • divalivious
    divalivious Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • Crystalchaos72
    Options
    Great job! Congrats on your amazing transformation!!
  • elri1908
    elri1908 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Well done on your hard work and wonderful achievement. You look so much younger, healthier and happier! Now for the home stretch, but once you've reached your goal, keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!