What did you do for your last cheat meal?

Options
I had a grilled chicken sandwich and a medium french fry from DQ hbu?

Replies

• dzvinka82
    dzvinka82 Posts: 33
    Options
    Chicken fingers and fries with a side of gravy....I enjoyed it :)

Stepped on the scale the next morning and lost 2lbs....
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Binged for 3 weeks?
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    I ate 2 Bacon double cheeseburgers, a chocolate milkshake, large french fries, and apple pie. 4200 calories. That was over 2 years ago.
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Umm... I haven't done a cheat meal yet :blushing: I've been at this for over 4 months and haven't had the desire. And when I think it's a cheat, I end up somehow accidentally keeping it under my goal of 1200.
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    It wasn't a cheat meal but I had a Little Debbie cake roll tonight after my healthy dinner
  • ptak1sm
    ptak1sm Posts: 172
    Options
    2 slices of pizza and some salad from Jets. and some pad gai (thai food) earlier that day. i was visiting friends, it was a special day, so i feel zero guilt! ...except for that second slice of pizza...
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Chicken fried rice and crab rangoons. <3 Oh, and a rum and diet coke. 'twas divine.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    What's this "cheat" you speak of?
  • chattipatty2
    chattipatty2 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Binged for 3 weeks?
    Me too!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    I don't really do "cheat meals" I just eat. Lol....but today I had a Georgia mud pie blizzard from dairy queen :) 670 calories later.... Lol and I was still under my cal goal, way over on my sugar tho. Lol
  • tugers2
    tugers2 Posts: 139
    Options
    golden corral two nights ago.... and i didn't hold back
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    4th of July. I made mango key lime pie in a cup. Peel and chop very ripe mangos, cook down with a tiny bit of sugar until they are mush. Run through the food processor until smooth and then freeze in ice cube trays. In a blender, combine 1 can of frozen limeade, refill the can with half and half, refill with whipped cream vodka, add about a dozen mango cubes, and blend till smooth. Top with whipped cream and graham cracker sticks. So very good and so very strong. I didn't go over though. I worked out for 2 hours ahead of time to prepare.
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Chicken fried rice and crab rangoons. <3 Oh, and a rum and diet coke. 'twas divine.

Hahaha - last night I had pork fried rice and crab rangoons as a celebration for 6 months of school drama and finally getting my teaching certification. And worked out a good two hours to work it off.
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I don't do cheat meals, but the other day I saved all my calories for a nice teterazzini in a cream sauce....mmmmmmmmmm
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Mother's Day Weekend, Seafood Medley to include Lobster, Crab legs, Shrimp and the normal sides of Salad(full fat dressing), Baked Potato w/butter and sour cream, and steamed Veggies (Had to get something healthy in there). enjoyed every bite!
  • DangerJim71
    DangerJim71 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    nevermind
  • vibrantval
    vibrantval Posts: 46
    Options
    4th of July. I made mango key lime pie in a cup. Peel and chop very ripe mangos, cook down with a tiny bit of sugar until they are mush. Run through the food processor until smooth and then freeze in ice cube trays. In a blender, combine 1 can of frozen limeade, refill the can with half and half, refill with whipped cream vodka, add about a dozen mango cubes, and blend till smooth. Top with whipped cream and graham cracker sticks. So very good and so very strong. I didn't go over though. I worked out for 2 hours ahead of time to prepare.
    This sounds amazing! I am going to try to make it!
  • lyttlewon
    lyttlewon Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Thai chicken delite pizza from Papa Murphys
  • chattipatty2
    chattipatty2 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I had a grilled chicken sandwich and a medium french fry from DQ hbu?
    Had my sons grad party catered. Ate Blackberry BBQ Chicken, pulled pork atop Cajun Kickin Coleslaw, Corn Bread topped with brown sugar,
    Then, there were left overs..... :laugh:
  • SingeSange
    SingeSange Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Lobster grilled cheese on (gasp!) white bread.
    It was devine. :love: