Replies

• taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    Yes any kind of motivation helps.
  • karadawn14
    karadawn14 Posts: 41
    Options
    September 14 is my 22nd and I wouldn't mind being 15 down...

SO - 145 by SEPTEMBER 14!

I can do it :)
  • sgall123
    sgall123 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi I have 8lbs left to lose if that counts??? Feel free to add me I log on daily via my iphone app & always offer support & motivation to my friends ;)
  • ahigg396
    ahigg396 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    me too! so hard! add me if you'd like! :)
  • cherglad
    cherglad Posts: 4
    Options
    My last 10 by Sept. 4 would rock!
    Please add me.
  • spider1968
    spider1968 Posts: 20
    Options
    ADD MEEEEEE!!!! I have 8 lbs to go but , I have had the same 8 for at least a month!!! UGH! I am competitive so I am thinking if you race me to the 10 I will get there. To make it fair I will have to hit 12., to make up for the head start. I log everyday and give feedback ( positive and honest!) I have a ridiculous sense of humour. On your mark , get set .........
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I have about 12 to go but feel free to add me. Mid August is my goal. I need to shop before my trip at the end of Sept. I suppose its no great surprise but I don't have hardly any clothes that fit.
  • joannbrunton
    joannbrunton Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I HAVE 7 POUNDS LEFT TO LOSE TO GET TO MY GW BUT IF I CAN LOSE IT BY AUG 27 THAT WOULD BE GREAT. COUNT ME IN!
  • sgall123
    sgall123 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    ADD MEEEEEE!!!! I have 8 lbs to go but , I have had the same 8 for at least a month!!! UGH! I am competitive so I am thinking if you race me to the 10 I will get there. To make it fair I will have to hit 12., to make up for the head start. I log everyday and give feedback ( positive and honest!) I have a ridiculous sense of humour. On your mark , get set .........
    add me as I'm only 8lbs too lol we can do this!!!!!
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    Hi I have 8lbs left to lose if that counts??? Feel free to add me I log on daily via my iphone app & always offer support & motivation to my friends ;)
    Of course 8 counts.
  • britneyy32
    britneyy32 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 11 more pounds and it's not coming off so I'm trying really hard to change my strategies and lose it. So I would love to have a motivation buddy as well, I added you! :)
  • kotcherr
    kotcherr Posts: 34
    Options
    I'm with you too!! :)
  • CALABRESE3
    CALABRESE3 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Im with you , I have 10 left to go and its the hardest:(
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I have just 10 to go, that sounds to weird to say! lol
  • 1234567kate9
    Options
    August 25th is when i go back to school, so I'm on the same track as you!
  • ksun10
    ksun10 Posts: 76
    Options
    I have a little less than 10 to lose. But you are more than welcome to add me! Those last few are nasty little boogers to lose, and all support will be reciprocated!
  • sara156
    sara156 Posts: 19
    Options
    feel free to add me too :) im looking to lose about 10 pounds as well
  • amyoc3
    amyoc3 Posts: 18
    Options
    you can add me- but i have about 14# to go!
  • lforner46
    lforner46 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have 7 lbs to go and have been stuck on a plateau for 2 months. I haven't been below 156 in 10 years. Let me know if there is a secret out there!!
  • SwEEtK77
    SwEEtK77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too I have 7 more pounds to go.