Favourite Exercise and Why?

Options
What's your favourite exercise and why? Mine are squats (below parallel) always leave me sweaty, out of breath and sore the next day

Replies

• feast4thebeast
    feast4thebeast Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    From a cardio perspective I like tabatta step ups feels horrible during it but lungs are so clear afterwards
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I'd probably say that right now it is deadlifts, because I lift the most for this and it makes me feel great!
    It's always a tough choice between squats and deadlifts though, I love them both!

In cardio I'd probably say biking, although I don't really like much cardio in general.
  • xSCiNTILLATEx79
    xSCiNTILLATEx79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Squats for sure, I feel like I almost get instant results. Try to maintain at least 50-100 a day regardless if I do anything else as soon as I started this 1.5 off thighs in a week. Zumba is my other fave because I never feel like Im actually working out 60 minutes feels like 20..
  • meowmily
    meowmily Posts: 85
    Options
    Probably boxing. It makes me feel strong and is such a good workout. Always leaves my whole upper body sore the next day and gives you a great arm/ab/cardio workout :)
  • Blondehelmet
    Blondehelmet Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Bit of a throwback to the 80's but I love rebounding on the mini tramp, great cardio or warm up or down. And surprisingly great for people with joint issues...
  • feast4thebeast
    Options
    I'd probably say that right now it is deadlifts, because I lift the most for this and it makes me feel great!
    It's always a tough choice between squats and deadlifts though, I love them both!

In cardio I'd probably say biking, although I don't really like much cardio in general.

I go through stages of favouring the deadlift - the secret killer is the traps.
  • feast4thebeast
    Options
    Probably boxing. It makes me feel strong and is such a good workout. Always leaves my whole upper body sore the next day and gives you a great arm/ab/cardio workout :)

Boxing is a good all rounder a lot of my friends swear by it
  • feast4thebeast
    Options
    Bit of a throwback to the 80's but I love rebounding on the mini tramp, great cardio or warm up or down. And surprisingly great for people with joint issues...

That's retro lol
  • skinnnyfat123
    Options
    On legs day I start with a clean, then press it over to my back, then smash out ten LOW squats with hamstrings almost touching calves and then press it back to the front and then to the floor. This I my favourite as it is pretty tough (for me anyway even on 70-80 kg.) I deadlifted for the first time in about four months yesterday after injuring my back doing them so up until then deads were my favourite as it was the most weight I could move( well until my back went)