22 year old looking for weightloss buddies around my age

Options

Replies

• desi9837
    desi9837 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 20! Nice seeing other people our age trying to stay healthy. Feel free to friend.
  • izzy56
    izzy56 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm 18 and just started too
  • sara156
    sara156 Posts: 19
    Options
    heyy im 20 and i would love some weightloss buddies. add me if you want :)
  • jenna25
    jenna25 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Im Jenna, im 21, add me if youd like :)
  • michaelalalalala
    Options
    Hey, I'm new to this and just turned 24, happy for you to add me, hopefully we will all be able to help each other with the motivation needed!
  • SpartanSweetie
    SpartanSweetie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 21 and I'm new here too, and I don't know anyone! :( Haha I love to help motivate people cause it gets me motivated too! Feel free to add me. - that includes anyone else too! :)
  • kotcherr
    kotcherr Posts: 34
    Options
    I'm 21 and anyone who wants to can add me :)
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I am a little old, I am 29 years old but feel free to add me if you like :)
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 20 in the next 3 months :) Feel free to add me.
  • megdtuttle
    megdtuttle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 24! I've lost 36 pounds and have 8 more to go!
  • thinnnnnnner
    Options
    I feel like our motivations are similar. THE BEACH.

Be my first MFP friend?
  • coley08531
    Options
    Hi! I'm 22 years old and just joined yesterday. Never really been a dieter, but definitely been on again off again with a work out routine and definitely do better with some one else to nudge me along and hold me accountable. Finding cute and/or sexy clothes can be a nightmare for me. Feel free to add me if you think we can help motivate each other
  • TheNewBlair
    Options
    Hey I'm 23 and looking to lose 167 lbs. I log in everyday and am very supportive of my friends! Friend me if you'd like.
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I'll be 25 next month, love new friends to motivate and help motivate me. I've been on mfp for just under 3 months an I'm down 25 pounds. Still have 20-25 more to go so I will be addicted to this website!
  • elise2013
    elise2013 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Great progress!! I'm always looking for new motivation and encouragement, with you being close to your goal. it would help me to change up a few things my self. Feel free to add as well as anyone else on this forum. Best wishes to everyone
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, feel free to add
  • Cocobee515
    Cocobee515 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm Courtney, 22 years old, still have a lot of weight left to lose! Feel free to add me :)
  • sharee05
    sharee05 Posts: 21
    Options
    I am 25 just started on MFP about a week ago feel free to add me as well as anybody else that can help on the is weight loss journey :)
  • reallyally1
    Options
    I'm 22! I still have about 30 pounds left to lose, so feel free to add me. :)
  • sourkeys
    sourkeys Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 22, (23 in September) feel free to give me an add, new to this program looking for some friends and motivation. Also joining the gym for the first time!

Add me!