Hello Everyone

Options
My name is Cebrina I have procrastinated joining Fitness Pal but thank the administrators for creating this site. I was on WW for 3 months but I could no longer afford it. Following the principles is easy but at times you lose track because you have nothing to hold you accountable except logging the food on paper. This site is phenomenol and I look forward to using it to the full extent. With this tool I will be motivated.
I suffer from Pudendal Neuralgia/Entrapment which is nagging at times, it affects my left side sometimes my thigh area or the buttocks and it can be somewhat cured, no guarantee maybe an 95% chance of healing. I injured myself by a fall and aggravated it more when I was working out 3 times a week which at that time I was healthy and between a size 7-9. Now I'm a 12 headed for a 14 because I have been sedentary and of course the weight is going to my waist line and my butt and I cannot afford any more butt. I am on BP meds which I hate and I just want to be back to normal. I am ready but this neuralgia can be a downer and at times I cannot go and take a walk because of aggravating it more.

Replies

• s1lence
    s1lence Posts: 493
    Options
    Welcome to the site :D
  • msalmaj
    msalmaj Posts: 21
    Options
    Hello back...your neuralgia sounds like a bummer. What types of exercises are good for you and less painful? Welcome anyways...I'll cheer you on.:smile:
  • kb4175
    kb4175 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi there! So sorry to hear about your condition, wish I had some better words of encouragement other than "you can do it!" But, yes you can! I've had an on again/off again relationship with the site for about a year and a half. When I first signed up, I lost 7 pounds in about 8 weeks just by logging my calories. I didn't exercise at all. It was really hard to do, but for a while, I was doing really good. As things go, life caught up with me and I got off track, but here I am again and ready to work for it! I've been working out and my first weigh in is next monday, so we'll see how I do. My first goal is to get to 190, which is 27 pounds to lose.

If you're already used to logging foods from weight watchers, this should be pretty simple. If you have a smart phone, I suggest downloading the app so you can have the bar code scanner. It inputs the correct food automatically - if its already in the database, which most things are. Other wise I will admit its kind of a pain sometimes trying to find exactly what your looking for so often times I just substitute things. It just takes some getting used to.

I'm here for support! We all need a little help! I'll add you, if you'd like to do it together. Also, Monday I plan on starting a 30 day ab challenge. I can send you the link, and if it looks like something you'll be able to do, then you're more than welcome to join me!

Good luck on your journey :happy:
  • lenz3gsds
    lenz3gsds Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good Luck on your journey!
    Hoping you find something that doesn't cause you too much pain!

Looking forward to watching you succeed!