can someone check my diet see how i doing!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• MrsRadder
    MrsRadder Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    like everyone else has said you need to eat more. Consider tracking your sodium you eat quite a bit of processed foods bet your bloated.
  • BamaGirl_Tricia
    BamaGirl_Tricia Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You need to eat more. I know that it sounds counter-intuitive, but every plateau I've ever been on was caused by me undereating. You aren't even hitting 1200 calories some days.

^^^^^^This
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    From the few days I saw, I noticed a few things:

-Eat more. Try to eat back at least half of your excercise calories, and never eat under 1200 calories. You will only set yourself up for fast weight gain later.

-Eat more protein! I cannot stress this enough- aim for 100g a day

-Cut back your carbs - aim for 100-130g per day.

-Track your sodium and fiber.
  • amanda3588
    Options
    One more thing: Try manually changing your macro settings to a 40/30/30 split (cabs, fat, protein) and try to hit those as much as possible.
  • meowmily
    meowmily Posts: 85
    Options
    Agreed, you need to eat more. Try slowly increasing your cals to 1200-1500 every day. Also: make sure you're getting plenty of water, eating breakfast within the first hour that you wake up, and try to eat you last meal early in the evening without snacking late at night. Good luck :)
  • shandajenkins70
    shandajenkins70 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    what is macro settings and how do i change it?
  • amanda3588
    Options
    Your macros are your daily carb, fat and protein intake. You can change them under the goals link, click change goals, customize goals and change your nutriment percentage goals. You'll find eating more lean protein will increase your weight loss faster than eating processed carbs
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I would say don't be afraid to up your protein. If you are worried about being under, look to get rid of some carbs but not a lot, you still need them. You look to have some room so just adding some protein shouldn't be a problem. Otherwise, I think it looks good. Definitely better than some I have seen.
  • mstifb
    mstifb Posts: 230
    Options
    My suggestion would be to drink more water. I have been told you should drink half your body weight in water and at the least 8 glasses a day. I'm struggling on finding the right foods to eat because usually I'm not eating enough and I don't want to add junk food just to get the calorie count. We all have our frustrations. Just keep plugging along and I'm sure things will only get better!
  • Wendyerickson
    Wendyerickson Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    bump
  • shandajenkins70
    shandajenkins70 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    thank you