A grunt, caveman flex, and smile not appreciated.

Options
2»

Replies

• kellybug123
    kellybug123 Posts: 240
    Options
    While I was on the local track outside my YMCA one evening after work. I had a husband and wife give me a "Hell Yeah! You rocked it today!" Then they both gave me high fives. It was different then the usual wave and smile. It completely made my day. :)
  • fishermanmatt
    fishermanmatt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Maybe he was scared that you had gotten into some bath salts and was going to try to eat his face. In that case, running away was the proper response. After all "Zombies hate fast food".

I don't know how I would react. If you were a complete stranger I would have kept an eye on you until you were a safe distance away. If I had seen you around before I would have got a good laugh at it. Maybe you shpuld make the grunt and flex your calling card at the trail. I bet the regulars would start grunting and flexing back.

Way to keep it fun!
  • txcaveman
    txcaveman Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Elastic waste bands don't work well with concealed carry.
  • txcaveman
    Options
    You rock!
  • txcaveman
    Options
    I would have grunted back at you, but then again I have a sense of humor. I hate the usual "HI!" I get when out on the paths. I have no desire for pleasantries when my legs are burning, my face is red hot, and shirt is soaked with sweat. I prefer a greeting that acknowledges a common bond. Grunters of the world unite!

UNITE!!!
  • txcaveman
    Options
    Hahahaha! I would have totally done the same back.

And it would be appreciated.
  • txcaveman
    Options
    I would totally grunt back!.

I think you are a poo flinger! run away!
  • TxAlpha
    TxAlpha Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    <---doesn't grunt at men....
  • txcaveman
    Options
    <---doesn't grunt at men....

That's not what I heard!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    While I was on the local track outside my YMCA one evening after work. I had a husband and wife give me a "Hell Yeah! You rocked it today!" Then they both gave me high fives. It was different then the usual wave and smile. It completely made my day. :)

Oh that's a winner, I'd love to get that greeting instead of the usual nod and "good morning".
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I typically nod and smile. Sometimes i add in a hand raise. Most people return the favor, but some look weirdly.

Maybe next time I will do the grunt and flex and see if that works better!

Keep up the grunting! It's awesome:D
  • kristalfrissy
    kristalfrissy Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Maybe he didn't hear the manly grunt cause he had earbuds in or something. He might have just thought you were making eyes at him and doing your mating flexing dance! ;) lol
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    You should hear me cracking up here...

Me too! Maybe a simple knod next time!
  • DianneBoo
    DianneBoo Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    The grunt and wave is so much better than the 85+ year old man who stopped me...to tell me my bra was not tight enough because there was too much fun jiggle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I nearly peed myself! Then, he winked at me and patted my *kitten*! I think i might have had a stroke! It took me a good 10 minutes to pull myself together long enough to finish my walk!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lyrics4mal
    lyrics4mal Posts: 14
    Options
    This totally cracked me up! Love it! :)
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    The grunt and wave is so much better than the 85+ year old man who stopped me...to tell me my bra was not tight enough because there was too much fun jiggle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I nearly peed myself! Then, he winked at me and patted my *kitten*! I think i might have had a stroke! It took me a good 10 minutes to pull myself together long enough to finish my walk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahaha! Fun jiggle? Lmao!!