90 day challenge! looking for motivators!

Options
I'm ceci and I just started my VISALUS 90 day challenge. I'm normally healthy and active but this last 10-15 lbs of weight has been really discouraging. I'm hoping to make friend that I can exchange tips and encouragement with! my ultimate goal is to get lean and toned for life!

Replies

• mstclair03
    mstclair03 Posts: 151
    Options
    Good luck! Adding you!
  • cheops69
    cheops69 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    im on a 90 day kick as well right now. Have about 20lbs to go. Hows your progress been?
  • ctolber
    ctolber Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am with you. My goal is to get to my pre-pregnacy weight by my son's first birthday. It was really difficult to get back on track, but I am finally there mentally. The goal date is Oct. 21st. I have 25 pounds to lose. Good Luck Everyone!
  • Twiztedbeing
    Twiztedbeing Posts: 389
    Options
    I always motivate my friends. I am on a lot and give any advice I may have when asked. Hope I can help motivate.
  • MissCeciFrench
    Options
    which 90 day are you on? I'm normally pretty healthy and active but losing my last 10 lbs from my pregnancy is what's motivating me to do the challenge. everyone please add me I love all the support and would love to offer mine to you as well! I'm also doing this so that I can hold myself accountable.
  • MissCeciFrench
    Options
    I am with you. My goal is to get to my pre-pregnacy weight by my son's first birthday. It was really difficult to get back on track, but I am finally there mentally. The goal date is Oct. 21st. I have 25 pounds to lose. Good Luck Everyone!

you're going to do great! I have a 15month old daughter and I'm losing that last 10!
  • MissCeciFrench
    Options
    I always motivate my friends. I am on a lot and give any advice I may have when asked. Hope I can help motivate.

great friend me!
  • demelza123
    demelza123 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Add me ..... the never ending 15lbs (for me), whilst I have two beautiful kids to show for it - it needs to go!
  • ashleyms32
    Options
    I am starting the 90 day challenge today and would like to hear how everyone that has started is doing? How is the progress? I am looking to get motivated. :)
  • sblake204
    sblake204 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Hello!!!
    I would love to join a 90 day challenge. I too am having the hardest time losing the last 10-15lbs. But will definitely appreciate the motivation and reciprocation :wink: Let's get it in!!!!!