Challenge

Options

Replies

• ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I tried to get a good pic this morning w/ my cell but it was sooo fuzzy and far away....gonna ask someone to help me like hub or sister....thinking sister LOL....

hugs! and great job you guys...well I think you are all beautiful too!!! and such champs...proud to know you and be a part of this!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I did it:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Man, all of y'all are awesome! :happy: What a great site. And everyone looks so happy in their pictures, that's what I love the most.

I'll get in on this ASAP... I wanna be part of the club, too!
  • icandoit
    Options
    Come on people-say cheese:flowerforyou:
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Wow everyone looks great!!

Smilineyes i may do the same as you!! :noway:
    I am going on holiday in less than 3 weeks so i need some motivation to tone up!!!

Amanda
  • annie11343
    annie11343 Posts: 11
    Options
    If I can figure out how to put my picture on here Count Me In. Not very good at this computer thing.
  • icandoit
    Options
    If I can figure out how to put my picture on here Count Me In. Not very good at this computer thing.

go to profile-edit photo-browse-and go to where you keep your pictures-open the one you want and then click upload
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Holy moly. I have never done that before. Not a pretty site........:laugh: :sad: :laugh: :noway:
  • icandoit
    Options
    Holy moly. I have never done that before. Not a pretty site........:laugh: :sad: :laugh: :noway:

Great Job cinandchris. :flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    OH MAN...You guys look so great!!! I can't wait to join in have to wait for someone to take my picture now....my cell is horrible for pics especially in the mirror....oh well as soon as I have one I'm here!! big hugs and rock on you divas...and divos!!! so glad the men folk are playing too!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    You guys are brave!
    They would have to shut down this site due to indecent exposure if I were to post!
    I really don't think I can do it (icandoit) ahaha I made a pun!
    I'll have to think about it.
    icandoit, at least you have a flat six packy stomach! You go girl!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Ok so my pic is up but it really doesn't show the whole pic on the main image.
    So I will leave it up in my profile. Such a sad picture.

Nicely done everyone. You look great.
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Oh dear, after seeing all you INCREDIBLE and BRAVE people, I am now thinking that I really ought to do this challenge. Yikes! I'll see if I can get one up tonight.

:embarassed:
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    OK, I uploaded a photo. Eek! Now say something encouraging before I delete it!!!! :tongue:
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    You are all very brave and inspiring people!!

Couldn't bring myself to show the belly, but i'm posting a pic I took a couple weeks ago in a tank top... big step for me!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Bri and CP you both look great. You are so brave. I had mine up for a bit but left it on my profile. It just made me feel to sick to even look at it.
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    i think i can do this later i have to see if i can figure out how to uise the web cam...
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    What a great idea icandoit.:drinker: This is fantastic motivation. Great job everybody. Now we get to watch each other changing as the weeks go by. Good luck and GOD Bless.:flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    Options
    You guys are brave!
    They would have to shut down this site due to indecent exposure if I were to post!
    I really don't think I can do it (icandoit) ahaha I made a pun!
    I'll have to think about it.
    icandoit, at least you have a flat six packy stomach! You go girl!

Oh come on you can do it. If I can, you can. There is no six pack on my stomach. It is all fat. One day there will be a 2 pak or more.
    You can do it. Come on. I believe in you. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!
    I will bug you until you do:laugh:
    Well, here and there until my computer is up, but after it is up, I will bug you all morning and all night.
    Come on, you don't have to show skin!!
    What do you say, are you going to join us. Please. Please. Pretty please with fake sugar on top.
  • icandoit
    Options
    What a great idea icandoit.:drinker: This is fantastic motivation. Great job everybody. Now we get to watch each other changing as the weeks go by. Good luck and GOD Bless.:flowerforyou:

Thanks...I think is a real eye opener...for me anyway. Yes, it will be great to see the changes at the weeks go by. 2 weeks we will post a new picture.
    Keep up the great work!! And bravo for being the first to post yours. You ROCK!!!