New here ! Looking for friends for moral support !

Options
Hello everyone, I am new here and still checking things out. I really like what MFP is about and I need to be more accountable. I will be 44 on July 19th and I am tired of being tired. I would like to lose 50 pounds ultimately but I am setting goals that are more realistic in the beginning. (baby steps) I am starting an exercise program ( i hate exercise !). But hate feeling sluggish more ! I am an undergraduate in college studying for my BA in Art and hope to become an Art teacher. Summer term is pretty slow, so thought I should stay focused on my personal goals ! Hit me up if you would like moral support. I could sure use a push as well.......take care !!!

Replies

• moonowl23
    moonowl23 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

go ahead and add me if you like :)
  • Haylz_ish
    Haylz_ish Posts: 80
    Options
    Add me too!! I am new and need all the support and motivation I can get and give ha ha
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. ive been here a year and a half, lost 25 pounds, and have maintained for over a year. i love giving support and i appreciate it back. great luck to you.
  • beccalovesken
    beccalovesken Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm starting back up trying to loose baby weight!!
  • NursingSchoolMolly
    Options
    Hi I'm in nursing school in Anchorage, Alaska. I am exhausted with being exhausted. I am out of shape and need to make a change. I'm glad I stumbled onto this website. Looking for friends!
  • KevinFitness1552
    Options
    Hey, I'd be glad to add you and we could help each other
  • Dbusch012
    Dbusch012 Posts: 1
    Options
    Alii as we say in the island of Palau. I am new here and it would be nice to have a MFP pal. I too am trying to lose weight. I'm an athlete but after so many years of training and workouts, I just got tired and decided to take vacation. Boy! Did I take vacation. I gained 13 lbs. I've lost 5lbs with the help from MFP and increased my cardio. Doing Zumba for two hours, Swim at the pool for an hour and just keep moving. Anyways, nice to meet you, good luck and Let's lose big time.
  • laura2501
    laura2501 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you like, im almost at my goal weight it took me two years but i have lost 4 and a half stone, always here for a chat