new to myfitnesspal

Options
Hello! I'm new here and decided to join after getting tired of counting WW points. I lost weight before having kids on WW, but looking back on it was pretty hungry most of the time and had a hard time keeping it off. Since having both of my kids (youngest almost 2), I've tried going back on WW, but always lose track of the points and have come to a major plateau. I have about 10 lbs leftover from my first pregnancy that I still need to lose. This app seems easier to follow, and I couldn't believe one of my favorite recipes from my Deceptively Delicious cookbook was actually in the database! :)

Replies

• jdh2006
    jdh2006 Posts: 1
    Options
    hey how are you?
  • bethbournias
    bethbournias Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Im new too!! I've only been on a week, but Im finding its easy to follow. Tonight was my first time to post a message and everyone has been great!! Add me....its great to have the motivation from each other!!!!
  • HorganMom3
    HorganMom3 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Welcome (All of you) !!

This is a great place. You do have the occasional jerk, but overall I'm loving it! Been a member for about 3/4 months give or take. It's overall easy, some getting used to, but easy. Enjoy!!
  • psychopatch
    Options
    Hi, welcome aboard to MFP. You are going to find a lot of support from a lot of memebers. If you add me I will definitely be one of your supporters. You are right, it is easy to follow the app, because you are tracking what you eat and your exercises. I hope you have fun and take care. Again, welcome.
  • RuthSweetTooth
    RuthSweetTooth Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I love MFP and the freedom to eat whatever I want, not something made by Weight Watchers or Nutrisystem out of a pathetic box. I know how to cook and like to enjoy my cooking. Loving this diet ! Welcome !!!
  • Michellemtjpjt
    Options
    Hi welcome :) from the time i started in may I have lost 20 pounds it is really great to know what you are doing and be able to see it :)
  • SwtMelissa86
    SwtMelissa86 Posts: 165
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP... you will love it here... anyone needing a friend for support...please add me..I am here everyday!!
  • tturner200
    Options
    Hi...Im also new to mfp but so far I love it. I have been logging my food and exercise and its really helping me. I hope I can find some friends to talk to bc this is long journey and I dnt want to walk it alone. I lost a lot of weight before I got married and had a baby so I know it's possible. I am usually so busy making sure everyone else is happy but I have to make time for me and make sure I'm living a healthy lifestyle. :smile:
  • momjulia101
    momjulia101 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! :-)
  • arielito123
    Options
    Hello to everyone. i am also new to myfitnesspal but i am doing pretty good. i hope all can reach there gaol. i am also looking for friends to help out each other.