Goodbye size (UK) 16!!

Options
Baileys83
Baileys83 Posts: 152 Member
We have been good for each other, you were there for me when nothing else worked, you hugged me snuggly but now I don't feel you are being as supportive as you once were. The distance between us is growing and I feel it's time for us to both move on. Goodbye size (UK) 16 - I am now in love with my 14's but this is likely to be short affair as the 12 is rather appealing in the distance!

Replies

• Camille0502
    Camille0502 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Congrat! I tried on some US size 14s yesterday and I am not quite there. It is discouraging - but I am going to hang in there. Once I am out of them, the size 16s are going in the trash! I hope to join you soon!
  • meeky81
    meeky81 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    ha ha...lovely post....lets hope the size 16's don't take it too personally! ;oP x
  • shyeban
    shyeban Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to be joining you in the next week or two.
    Good for you!
  • reneecgc
    reneecgc Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Dont buy to many of those 14. I luckily got some hammy downs for my size 14. I bought some
    10's thinking I was done, but they are getting too big. Good luck!!!
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    Well done!! Start window shopping for the 12s :)

I have said goodbye to size 18s and am now wearing size 14 bottoms, but unfortunately my top half isn't shrinking the same..

Well, I've gone from a 40DD to a 34F, but still need a size 16/18 top due to the boobage. Grrr.
  • emileesgram
    emileesgram Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I have gone from a 16 to a sometimes 8 sometimes 10. Feels great! I have tons of clothes I need to gather up and donate.
  • fitislandgirl
    fitislandgirl Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • msregine
    msregine Posts: 4
    Options
    Yay! Congratulations...keep doing what you are doing!!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!