Can finally see a difference!!

Options
I wasn't big when I joined this site but have been working really hard to improve what I do have and today I can actually see a real difference in my progress pics so wanted to share,

When I started a couple of months ago I was about 135, I dropped down to 126 but then went back up to 130 but fitting in to smaller clothes than when I was at 126.

5.jpg
9.jpg
5aa.jpg

Replies

• Kim_BUFF_Fox
    Options
    Ok, you don't even want to KNOW how jealous I am right now!!!
  • charlotte3176
    charlotte3176 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Ok, you don't even want to KNOW how jealous I am right now!!!

I agree!!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    wow you look great, but i do want to know how! what are you doing? i look like your before pic and would love to look like your after pic! how tall are you?
  • aimeemusic
    aimeemusic Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    DAANNNNGER!

You might give Jillian Micheal a run for her money!

Good going girl!
  • Nice
    Nice Posts: 84
    Options
    you look hot!! amazing job!
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    wow you look great, but i do want to know how! what are you doing? i look like your before pic and would love to look like your after pic!

Sorry, should have said that. I'm 5'9

I started with the 30Day shred. Now I go to the gym about 4 times a week doing mostly cardio for about an hour (treadmill, bike, cross trainer, rower) and twice a week do a body conditioning class (which is basically the same as 30 Day Shred but a 45 minute class)

I eat at about 1,800 cals a day. Don't have a HRM so guess I net about 1300 but sometimes over :s I like food! Lol
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Wow. <--- That is all.
  • Kim_BUFF_Fox
    Options
    wow you look great, but i do want to know how! what are you doing? i look like your before pic and would love to look like your after pic!

Sorry, should have said that. I'm 5'9

I started with the 30Day shred. Now I go to the gym about 4 times a week doing mostly cardio for about an hour (treadmill, bike, cross trainer, rower) and twice a week do a body conditioning class (which is basically the same as 30 Day Shred but a 45 minute class)

I eat at about 1,800 cals a day. Don't have a HRM so guess I net about 1300 but sometimes over :s I like food! Lol

That's it. You are officially my motivation!!! If you can look this amazing, then I should be well on my way. I also eat around 1800-2000 cals a day (exercise dependent) so it's good to know I'm not the only one who eats this much! I feel as though most people stick at 1200 and are scared to up it :S x
  • bwyne03
    bwyne03 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look great!! :smokin: Thanks for the motivation, I really could use some lately!!
  • amehime
    amehime Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow your abs look great!!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    how long did it take you?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!