Scales....

Options
kympow
kympow Posts: 145 Member
What kind of scale do you have and do you like it? Does it have any "extra's on it" (BMI, etc)?

I am looking for a new scale...and wanted to hear what you have and if you like it or not.

Replies

• MrsT0fu
    MrsT0fu Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have a Weight Watchers LED display scale that my husband and I got from Costco for maybe $20. I am satisfied with it. While it would be nice to have extra perks like weighing body fat or BMI or things like that I've found that this scale is reliable as far as I can tell and the display is easy to read. It also takes standard batteries ( 3 AAA size alkaline ones), so it's easy to maintain.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I have a Weight Watchers LED display scale that my husband and I got from Costco for maybe $20. I am satisfied with it. While it would be nice to have extra perks like weighing body fat or BMI or things like that I've found that this scale is reliable as far as I can tell and the display is easy to read. It also takes standard batteries ( 3 AAA size alkaline ones), so it's easy to maintain.

I also use this scale. I find it jumps around a lot. Does that happens to you?
  • RosmaryApplestrudle
    Options

I have this scale! :-) super accurate- mine doesn't jump around though- is it on an even surface? I know my kitchen can be weird for weighing because of the tiles in there :-)
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    My wife and i have a digital scale we got as a wedding present. It doesn't jump and is pretty reliable IMO.
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options

This is the same one I have as well. I find it to be very reliable. No frills, just a simple number...a high number, but not as high as it once was :drinker:
  • MrsT0fu
    MrsT0fu Posts: 18 Member
    Options

This is the same one I have as well. I find it to be very reliable. No frills, just a simple number...a high number, but not as high as it once was :drinker:

Yay! Progress is always a wonderful thing. :happy:

Also, to the person who asked if the scale jumps around a lot, it depends on where I set it on the floor. I know that the floors in my house aren't all level, so I try to find an even area and then weigh myself a couple times. The numbers don't move too erratically, but I will step on and off about 3 times to make sure I am getting a consistent reading.
  • kklemarow
    kklemarow Posts: 167 Member
    Options

Sounds like the same one I have and it jumps a lot too. I'll weigh myself 3 times in a row and it's always a different number.
  • kympow
    kympow Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Thanks...so I guess a WW scale it is... ;)
  • WillUAre
    WillUAre Posts: 81 Member
    Options

Mine is WW from Costco as well. I find my body weighs 3 lbs less than the one at the dr's office.