Strength Exercise Log App???

Options
Bubs05
Bubs05 Posts: 182 Member
Does anyone have any recommendation for a Workout Journal app for Android? I have tried several, I don't need all the bells and whistles like the exercise demonstrations and the rest timer, etc. I just want to be able to pre-enter in my workouts (date, exercises, weight, reps) so I can "take a peek" when I forget. I've tried using a spreadsheet and also a "note" app but they don't seem to work very smoothly.
My perfect solution would be an app that is both android and apple as sometimes I use my ipod touch as well.

Replies

• bigaggie06
    bigaggie06 Posts: 10
    Options
    Gym Buddy on apple is nice, not sure about droid
  • beautifullyblessed16
    beautifullyblessed16 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Have you tried logging your info in the MFP app? Exercise>Strength Training>Add Exercise
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    JEFIT is amazing
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Have you tried jefit or virtuagym on android?
  • Lori_Henz
    Lori_Henz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My trainer, Jessica Renaldi, just launched a FANTASTIC website that shows workouts (actually how to complete the moves), meal plans, and lots of other good info! The site is free and links to YouTube so you can view the workouts.

Jessica was just titled Figure America Champion & Figure Universe Champion... she has some great advice to get where you want to be. Following her workouts, diet, etc. I have lost 58 pounds and love it.

http://championsclubfitness.com/

You won't regret it!

Best of luck on your journey,
    Lori
  • Bubs05
    Bubs05 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I've tried JEFIT but maybe I'm just not smart enough to use it...lol This is probably apparent as the reason I need an app is because I can't remember my routine!
    I deleted it a few weeks ago but will give it another try, it just seems like overkill for what I need. But you can't please everyone right???
    Thanks for the input!
  • mama2shi
    mama2shi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    JEFIT is amazing

^This, I love Jefit!
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member