Looking for friends and helpful motivation

Options
Hi. I am back at it again! I was a member of MFP last year and fell off the wagon and into a ditch! I've finally managed to get myself back on track and I'm hoping to make some friends here on this site to help me stay motivated!

My goal is to lose 30 lbs, so far I've lost 4 lbs since the beginning of the month.

Replies

• cooper258
    cooper258 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me! I would love to support you and have some extra support in return.
  • Kalola11
    Kalola11 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join with you guys, too! I lost about 50 lbs through Weight Watcher's in 2008-2009, and slowly I've put back on 20 lbs. Scary! Got to turn that around! Ready to start again!
  • QUEENCEECEE
    Options
    Hello! I'm new and just looking for supportive friends! Please add me!
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Oh the dreaded ditch! LOL Feel free to add me - I'd love to encourage you on your new journey and be encouraged as well! Congrats on taking care of you! Anyone else feel free to add me as well! :bigsmile:
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I've just gotten out of t he ditch as well. 50 to lose. feel free to add me :)
  • marthacrowther
    Options
    You can add me - I want to lose 20 pounds. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
  • Leslie165
    Leslie165 Posts: 8
    Options
    You can add me..........54 lb goal here. Lets get to business!
  • _msnisha_
    _msnisha_ Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi I am new to this site and motivation plus support is a must.:smile: You can add me. Btw congratulations thus far.
  • vichoquette
    Options
    hello! you can add me as well, i am looking to loose 40 lbs. we can do this together!
  • ChelseaCousins
    Options
    You can add me too if you like im new to this :)
  • SME1976
    SME1976 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You can d me... i had 25lbs to lose... I have 4 left...
  • emmab_73
    emmab_73 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Welcome, and please go ahead and add me. I started this journey on July 2, and I have a LOT to lose, but I know I can do it with support of friends. Cheers!
  • emmab_73
    emmab_73 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Go get 'em!!
  • Chrissykitkat
    Options
    Hi everyone, ain't this exciting. Let's face it we just all need each other lol. Add me, I need loads of motivation, but will give loads out, come on gals we can do this, add me, go on. X
  • deletingthisone
    Options
    Hi, I used to go on this site a lot too, then a personal problem came up and I had to stop. And I gained back the ten pounds I lost when I was here. I want to loose it again, and achieve my weight loss goal of losing 60 pounds. I hope we can all support each other to being healthier!
  • insanemommy03
    Options
    You can add me!!! Mine isn't a ditch it's a moat that surronds me constantly!!!!
    I am always looking for help and motivation!!
  • lozla86
    lozla86 Posts: 77
    Options
    Hey, glad to have you back and well done for making the hard choice to do this, feel free to add me too, needing to lose 50lbs so would love some new friends to do this journey with xx:smile:
  • ladylyp
    ladylyp Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

Back again as well, hopefully we can all just be a source of encouragement to each other! Definitely add me to your list I am going to try to make it a goal of checking in everyday. I want to lose approximately 70lbs. My short term goal is 7 over the next 5 weeks.
  • nsmoker24
    nsmoker24 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love to look at all the motivation posters and things on pinterest but it would be nice to have some actual support through this website! Good luck to everyone!
  • donzey83
    donzey83 Posts: 1
    Options
    Add me id be happy to help you!! I myself keep falling off the wagon and so need to get my butt in gear this time!! :) Good luck xx