Looking for some motivators. I can't do this alone.

Options
Hey guys, I need some people to kick me in the rear when I start giving up on myself. This is my second time this year I decided I want to lose weight. Thus, I have failed once before. Help me.

Replies

• cazzy147
    cazzy147 Posts: 47
    Options
    Im always in the same boat, but im sure i can keep nudging you to stay on track =D
  • biscuitfail
    Options
    Wow. That was fast! Thanks, I really appreciate it. I'll try to do the same :)
  • ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You aren't alone! Promise!
  • cjohnston51
    cjohnston51 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I also need some (no...I need LOTS) of the same type of motivation.....I do really well for 2-4 days then allow myself to slide back....I want to lose weight hopefully to be able to discontinue some high blood pressure/high cholesterol meds but for some reason I can't seem to get my head wrapped around the process....
  • payupalice
    payupalice Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'll be happy to kick you in the rear, if you promise to do the same for me! I'll send you a friend request!
  • monkeynumber100
    monkeynumber100 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    2 timers UNITE!!! Feel free to add me. Scratch that...I will add you in case you are motivated to add me. See, I already have your back! Other motivators, feel free to add me - I am always looking for good people in my posse!
  • soonernick
    soonernick Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    "I can't do this alone" = FAIL. Don't want to be harsh but if you want something the only thing you "can't" do it is doubt yourself! Nobody forced you into this position and nobody will get you out of it except for you.
  • biscuitfail
    Options
    That's the kind of stuff I'm talking about. I appreciate that, man.
  • CynthiaAnnGA
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support! I need all the mfp support I can get too!
  • PrincessRunnerLindsey
    Options
    I'm in too! I just had a horrible "week off"/vacation week and am trying to get back on the horse this week. Feel free to add me!