Brazil Butt Lift Results and Reviews

Options
2»

Replies

• BlackLabLover
    BlackLabLover Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Could you share how you log the brazil butt lift video into myfitnesspal? I'm not sure what to log it as to see how many calories I burned.
    THanks-

I added my own exercise under cardio. I have found that calories burned on MFP is rather sporadic as far as accuracy goes, so I wear a heart rate monitore that counts calories burned. That is how I add mine. And dang - my tush is so sore from yesterday's workout! ...going home for lunch to do my next workout...
  • BlackLabLover
    BlackLabLover Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Want a butt lift? Learn how to do a squat correctly. No half squats, plie squats, quarter squats, just the basic squat. Then add weight. No need to pay for free information.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

There are many different forms of exercise - as you know. The moves Leandro does that you don't like are from ballet (he is a former ballet dancer). As for me, I don't enjoy *just* squats... and it doesn't burn while I am doing it - perhaps because then you switch so quickly to another exercise - but I am so sore today from yesterday's workout! To me, the hardest part about the Bum Bum workout is how intense it is in terms of cardio - my heart rate gets up there! For me, variety is key and this program offers it.
  • cinciti
    cinciti Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Want a butt lift? Learn how to do a squat correctly. No half squats, plie squats, quarter squats, just the basic squat. Then add weight. No need to pay for free information.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

There are many different forms of exercise - as you know. The moves Leandro does that you don't like are from ballet (he is a former ballet dancer). As for me, I don't enjoy *just* squats... and it doesn't burn while I am doing it - perhaps because then you switch so quickly to another exercise - but I am so sore today from yesterday's workout! To me, the hardest part about the Bum Bum workout is how intense it is in terms of cardio - my heart rate gets up there! For me, variety is key and this program offers it.

I agree! I love BBL and it is one heck of a workout! My husband won't even do it with me & he's a gym rat! I tried to get him to do tummy tuck wiht me & no luck. He said it was too hard! Who wants to only do squats?
  • tishajo
    tishajo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • LizJ08
    LizJ08 Posts: 127
    Options
    I agree the infomercials are super cheesy but I got it in April mostly to firm up my thighs...was pretty happy with my butt already, but it did the trick for me...I got great results! Feel free to message me if you want more specific info.
  • CoachPetrina
    CoachPetrina Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'd recommend doing a hybrid with it- I'm actually doing a Brazil Butt Lift/ TurboFire/ P90X hybrid program right now and it's very challenging. If you've ever thought about trying Shakeology, there's a free 30 day trial going on right now for Challenge Packs (including Brazil Butt Lift, TurboFire or P90X and Shakeology). You can PM me for details if you like.
  • tripn404
    tripn404 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I did it I hace no pics but my saddle bags where gone and i definitely feel like but got better ... only did it for a month but i wish i would have done two months. It also helps you realize you can't leave your butt out and once you know how to work it out with the dvd's you will keep it up in your normal routine after...Do it ! :)
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I am on my 2 month, clasic program, 2 more weeks before completing 60 days. Great results all over, but was wondering how soon before I pass the pencil test. Feebback much appreciated!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!