This is MY motivation :-) *pics*

Options
Im in a GREAT mood today, Feeling wonderful & knowing that this time I WON'T fail.. Im getting healthy for the first time in 6 years, Im doing it for my boys.. the only way I won't give up :-)

2jfftxe.jpg

15cisr4.jpg

1214j85.jpg

2u7m1hf.jpg

What's keeping you motivated? What's the reason you decided to take charge??

Replies

• trybabytry
    trybabytry Posts: 181
    Options
    Those are some mighty cute kids!
  • mylittleguys
    mylittleguys Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My boys are my motivation also. The oldest will be 5 in December and the other will be 2 in Sept. I want them to have a healthy mom the will be able around for a long time. Also, for my husband..he deserves a healthy and beautiful wife.
  • starfish1783
    starfish1783 Posts: 120
    Options
    Oh my gosh, so cute! The eyes on the little one in the last picture - beautiful! Definitely gonna be a heartbreaker. :wink:

My motivation? Psh, sadly it's watching tv and seeing what I wish I looked more like. It takes me feeling badly about myself to get me going when I'd rather give up. At least- that's what I'm working on. Get mad and get going! LOL
  • Shayzeepoo
    Shayzeepoo Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Those are some mighty cute kids!

Why thank you :-)
  • Shayzeepoo
    Options
    My boys are my motivation also. The oldest will be 5 in December and the other will be 2 in Sept. I want them to have a healthy mom the will be able around for a long time. Also, for my husband..he deserves a healthy and beautiful wife.

Thats exactly how I look at it.
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Oh they are CUTIES!

My motivation are my littles too! I want them to struggle to keep up with ME~
  • Shayzeepoo
    Options
    Oh my gosh, so cute! The eyes on the little one in the last picture - beautiful! Definitely gonna be a heartbreaker. :wink:

My motivation? Psh, sadly it's watching tv and seeing what I wish I looked more like. It takes me feeling badly about myself to get me going when I'd rather give up. At least- that's what I'm working on. Get mad and get going! LOL

If it works then roll with it!!!

they both have amazing eyes. My oldest (3) has the biggest brownest eyes ever & the little one (1) has huge blue eyes.

20iw96c.jpg

30nkfio.jpg

(As you can see im in a pic sharing mood :-P)
  • Shayzeepoo
    Options
    Oh they are CUTIES!

My motivation are my littles too! I want them to struggle to keep up with ME~

:-) I think most parents are motivated by their children..

I suffered from severe post partum depression.. I am finally better and taking charge :-)
  • VallyGee
    VallyGee Posts: 5
    Options
    Oh my goodness they are precious! so adorable!
    My motivation is my little one (born June 2nd - still trying to lose the baby weight), and for my hubby.
    Thanks for sharing the pictures!
  • Shayzeepoo
    Options
    Oh my goodness they are precious! so adorable!
    My motivation is my little one (born June 2nd - still trying to lose the baby weight), and for my hubby.
    Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Congratulations!!!
    just remember it took 9 months to put on :-)
  • ernielaurie
    Options
    To be fit before I'm 50!!!! (1 year and 4 months from now)
  • JonesJM8
    JonesJM8 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am also a mother of two boys and they are my motivation as well. They love me unconditionally but I owe it to them to have the energy to actively parent. I want them to be proud of me.
  • jumatwins
    jumatwins Posts: 74
    Options
    They are sooooooo cute !!!! I agree, our children are our best motivation...I have 2 girls (non-identical twins) of 2 1/2 yrs old, they are the best thing that has happen to me, and I want to live a long healthy life with them! That's what keeps me motivated!!
    Oh, and pictures of FIT women in bikini at the beach also... LOL !!