Scared to get on scale, lost 16 Pounds, More to go!

Options
I just wanted to share that I have lost the first 16 pounds out of 50 that I plan to loose and I feel fantastic.
I started my journey after graduation and had not weighed my self since May 13th. I weighed myself today and I am down 16 pounds in two months. I am so excited and I know I have a long way to go still but I am very motivated and am no longer afraid of stepping on the scale.

Anyone else get anxiety about stepping on to the scale???

Replies

• AmyfromBama
    AmyfromBama Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wtg!!! Keep it up!!!!
  • bunnyboo7
    bunnyboo7 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have not got on a scale since i started 3 mnths ago im terrified to makes me nervous just thinking about it lol but i figure oh well in a few more mnths maybe ill feel better about been judging my progress by how my clothes are being to fit looser
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    great work!
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I do much better no weighting. If I haven't lost what I feel I should I eat. If I have lost good I want to celebrate and eat. So you can see I am an emotional eater. This said I would at least take measurements.
  • veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    In a way I wish I wouldn't weight myself as often as I do. Way to go, so far! I know you can finish the rest of your journey. REMEMBER: Slow and steady wins the race. One pound here, half pound there, it all adds up over time!
  • Logsv
    Logsv Posts: 36
    Options
    Thanks for the responses everyone!
  • Logsv
    Logsv Posts: 36
    Options
    I have not got on a scale since i started 3 mnths ago im terrified to makes me nervous just thinking about it lol but i figure oh well in a few more mnths maybe ill feel better about been judging my progress by how my clothes are being to fit looser

That's what motivated me! I started to actually feel my clothes get looser than the other day I actually stared at myself in the mirror and I thought I could see the difference. I told my mom and she pushed my to just take the step on the scale even though I didn't want to. I'm so glad she pushed me because now i have the numerical proof of all the hard work I've been putting in and it feels awesome!
  • robinhardysmall
    robinhardysmall Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Way to go!

Unfortunately I'm a scale addice- every morning!

Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!