Hey, where are all my LGBT*s at?

Options

Replies

• airbent
    airbent Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Heya, you can add me if you like! kinsey 4-5, haha.
  • kimkooks
    kimkooks Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm gay and married to a wonderful woman -I have sent you a friend request. Anyone else feel free to add me too!
  • monkeynumber100
    monkeynumber100 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Ally! Feel free to add me if you like support with a sense of humor. All are welcome!!! :drinker:
  • Wingslapped
    Options
    *Waves* I'm bi and from Oklahoma. I'm shy, so I haven't dated in years. Friend requests are welcome (I just joined today)!
  • msiamjan
    msiamjan Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Proud PFLAGer :drinker:
  • buffybabe
    buffybabe Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I was just AT Pride Toronto! It was awesome!
  • _beautiful_disaster_
    Options
    I'm an ally, with strong ties to the theatre, friends in the burly-q world, am part of a GALA chorus, etc. I'm a safe space for anyone who needs that in a friend. :)

my best friend is gay, and i'm supportive and I love you all! Add me if you'd like! :)
  • Beth720
    Beth720 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Out and proud! Add away!
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....I'm pan/omnisexual...but I'm completely inappropriate at all times, so be warned!!! :bigsmile:

I'm another straight ally!

But I gotta ask...what's pan/omnisexual?
  • trishgrace
    trishgrace Posts: 285
    Options
    Straight Ally. I have friends and family that are L/G/B anyone can add me if they'd like. I get along with everyone.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Another ally here.
  • rquantick
    rquantick Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm out and proud
    Been married to my gorgeous wife for nearly 2 years
    please feel free to add me :)
  • thetranquilstorm
    Options
    I am so sad I missed Pride Toronto this year! How was it?

I'm a queer, genderfluid femme, and I'm happy to receive friend requests. Go on an send me a message too to say hi, while you're at it!
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Gay male from Ct here
  • MurphTurph5
    MurphTurph5 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Heyyy!
  • TheNiff
    TheNiff Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love everyone and would love to add friends here :)
  • Nica_LosN_It
    Nica_LosN_It Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I have LGBT family and friends! I love everyone! Fee free to add me:blushing:
  • ericcanute
    ericcanute Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....I'm pan/omnisexual...but I'm completely inappropriate at all times, so be warned!!! :bigsmile:

Wikipedia: Pansexuality, or omnisexuality, is sexual attraction, sexual desire, romantic love, or emotional attraction toward persons of all gender identities and biological sexes. Self-identified pansexuals may refer to themselves as gender-blind, asserting that gender and sex are insignificant or irrelevant in determining whether they will be sexually attracted to others. The Oxford English Dictionary defines pansexuality as, "not limited or inhibited in sexual choice with regards to gender or activity."

You can add me if you'd like. :)
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options

Wikipedia: Pansexuality, or omnisexuality, is sexual attraction, sexual desire, romantic love, or emotional attraction toward persons of all gender identities and biological sexes. Self-identified pansexuals may refer to themselves as gender-blind, asserting that gender and sex are insignificant or irrelevant in determining whether they will be sexually attracted to others. The Oxford English Dictionary defines pansexuality as, "not limited or inhibited in sexual choice with regards to gender or activity."

You can add me if you'd like. :)

I'm sorry. Call me...silly or something LOL but how is this different than being bi?
  • swweis
    swweis Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm an Ally! you can add me