Whats your favorite Lo-cal Coffee house drink?

Options
I have been rocking the grande iced soy latte with sugar free vanilla and sugar free caramel! Its only 120 calories, but so sweet and amazing!

Whats yours?

Replies

• redhousecat
    redhousecat Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    coffee, black, dark roast.
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Venti iced coffee with sugar free cinnamon dolce was my absolute favorite for months. :drinker: Only 130 calories.

My current, though, is probably a tall skinny caramel macchiato. I've been cutting down on the size. :bigsmile: 100 calories.
  • wk9t
    wk9t Posts: 237 Member
    Options

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\
    This!
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    i work at starbucks. i will drink anything haha. to me, its worth it. always nonfat, light syrups, and no whip :]
  • mommyrox05
    mommyrox05 Posts: 238
    Options
    I have been rocking the grande iced soy latte with sugar free vanilla and sugar free caramel! Its only 120 calories, but so sweet and amazing!

Whats yours?

This is my FAV!:flowerforyou:
  • kaylarachellee
    kaylarachellee Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Venti Iced Coffee with sugar free caramel or ice green tea no sweetener

I used to drink americanos.. but like the taste of coffee way better :)
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    espresso
  • jgunn81
    jgunn81 Posts: 243 Member
    Options

read my mind :drinker:
  • scott1646
    scott1646 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Peet's Coffee House Blend, black with one packet of Sweet Leaf by Stevia.
  • katiekrusher
    katiekrusher Posts: 143
    Options
    Black coffee. Can't get any better than that.
  • kaylarachellee
    kaylarachellee Posts: 201 Member
    Options

Whats yours?

Do you get the skinny latte at starbucks... think it has way less calories... havent tried it because I dont like lattes... to milky. lol
  • bhankiii
    bhankiii Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    triple venti cappuccino - compared to the triple venti caramel macchiotto I used to drink.
  • lyttlewon
    lyttlewon Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I like to get caramel sauce with non fat milk lattes. Technically not as lo cal as a sugar free drink but I drink coffee for the specialness of it so I see no point in sacrificing flavor for some calories.
  • daniellexcara
    daniellexcara Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Large iced sugar free vanilla iced coffee with skim milk and splenda. About 60 or so calories :)
  • HeatherDee92
    HeatherDee92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options

Whats yours?

Do you get the skinny latte at starbucks... think it has way less calories... havent tried it because I dont like lattes... to milky. lol

I used to get the same thing just with skim milk, but the nutritional value of soy milk is worth the calories! Plus soy milk is sweeter. So skinny was 85 calories and soy is 120, 35 more calories of protein? I think it is worth it :)
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Yep. No need for fancy crap, dark roast coffee is amazing.
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    Large decaf dark roast coffee with a shot of decaf espresso dropped in, plus some half & half and 1 splenda.
  • jephry
    jephry Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Iced quad venti skinny hazelnut latte! 110 calories...per their website at least!
  • nickyrobinson
    nickyrobinson Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hot: Medium/Grande dark roast with cream, making sure to keep cream to 1 tablespoon

Cold: Venti iced coffee with one pump of sweetener and whole milk, keeping milk to 2 Tablespoons (At Peet's, they have simple syrup, so I can sweeten it myself)
  • p0kers0ph
    p0kers0ph Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Starbucks is my no.1 option.
    Venti non fat cappucino or venti iced coffee light, weather dependant of course.