Shout out to hot chicks and studs over 40!!

Options

Replies

• nicescent
    nicescent Posts: 44
    Options
    How about over 50? Think I'm doing okay for 57...

I think your doing way above ok.....

Thanks, darlin' - working on it.

I think you are really DAM FINE
  • treetpflyer
    treetpflyer Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    41 here and in the best shape of my life. Most of the guys I went to school with are all on blood pressure meds and God knows what else..NOT ME!!!

great job. way to go. that is the goals I am also striving for!

Stick with it dude! I was one doctor's visit from blood pressure medication and the is when I said,"Hell no!" I got my butt in shape!
  • patty43ck
    patty43ck Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Well, dang, I ain't *over* 40 yet. Still 40...

But I'm 100% positive about the stud part!

YAY!! The first guy to own the STUD role!! LOVE!!!
  • patty43ck
    patty43ck Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I love how everyone is smashing it in their 40s & 50s!

Beautiful people up in here...

You sir are a freak of nature!! See....genetics of the Gods people!! Just sayin :love:
  • FammaMel
    FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm here. I'm 40. I'm a single Mom of 3 AND I am stronger than I ever was in any of my younger years! Welcoming every year to come!!
  • Zumbagurl64
    Zumbagurl64 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Gayle, although I don't feel it, I turned 48 this past May. I've lost 50 lbs. and am very active still...

I love ready these stories.....awesome awesome peeps! Keep up the good work!
  • LosingWeight4Good
    LosingWeight4Good Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and getting better everyday.
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    This thread is friggin AWESOME. Way to go everyone!!! :drinker:
  • allisona28
    allisona28 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    46 here and having a blast!!!!! :drinker:
  • ctooch99
    ctooch99 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Present and single!
  • coullmom
    coullmom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Turning 43 next month and hoping to be a few pounds lighter by the end of this year!!!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I love how everyone is smashing it in their 40s & 50s!

Beautiful people up in here...

You sir are a freak of nature!! See....genetics of the Gods people!! Just sayin :love:

And you are a wonderful women for starting a thread with so much positivity and beauty.

And if I look good for my age it's because I have, for the longest time, realised that being healthy along with being loved are the only two things in life really worth having. The fact that there are so many people here working towards being better, striving hard in their 40s and 50s is inspirational.

Yay for us!
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    47 here on the downside to 48....

When I met the new boyfriend said "I have hit the jackpot" and talking to his daughter about some dress said she is thin she could wear it! And love when he says you have none of those puckers you usually see on older women!

Yeah for Working out and eating right!! :drinker:
  • Raseac11
    Raseac11 Posts: 41
    Options
    51 and I don't feel like a hot chick, but then I could be a skinny minnie and not feel like a hot chick, but I love your attitude! Still working on it, and I guess I need to work on my attitude, too!
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    46 and a Grandma of 3 and proud to be in the best shape since my late 20's and getting better,

551858_10150947339208769_1773249024_n.jpg
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    Will be 44 next month and getting better every day like a fine wine or whiskey ;o)
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    46 and a Grandma of 3 and proud to be in the best shape since my late 20's and getting better,

551858_10150947339208769_1773249024_n.jpg

digging your shape too!!!
    great job!
  • redhousecat
    redhousecat Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    40, married, no rugrats. Started back running as the Army ruined it for me 12 years ago. Cycling my *kitten* off, literally. BUT, I have a few more aches and pains than I used to. I attribute it to 35 years of playing hard!

At least now, I am doing anything and everything I want to do for fun, and not because I have/need to!
  • cgriggs99
    cgriggs99 Posts: 7
    Options
    Just turned 41 and having fun. 2 years ago I decided that I needed to shed the 30 pounds that had slowly started to creep on over the last 10 years. I've lost 20 so far 10 more to go. Just joined this site yesterday to help me lose those last pesky 10 pounds.
  • monkeynumber100
    monkeynumber100 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    What an awesome group of 40+s. I'd be happy to have any and all of you in my posse! Open invite to add me as a friend. I am taking weight loss and supporting my friends seriously, but that is about it. I just like to to laugh and have fun. COME AND GET IT!!!