Shout out to hot chicks and studs over 40!!

Options

Replies

• glamouritz64
    glamouritz64 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    48 next month! Yeah Vavvvvy *in my Austin Powers voice*
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    Celebrated 50 by running my first two 5k's - got first in the old fart division of the second one with a time of 24:35.

Also quite a bit lighter and in way better shape than when I turned 40.
  • dancefloordevil
    dancefloordevil Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 with six kids, feel just as good as my 20's. Still have 15 lbs to go!!

Hottest Mamma on MFP, right there..... Looky at you! Gorgeous!
  • penny0816
    penny0816 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'll be 55 next month! 3 kids with the last one heading to college.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    <---- 45 and wearing silver sequined Vans in this picture because I refuse to "grow up"! :drinker:
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    42 and trying to get sexy!
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 with six kids, feel just as good as my 20's. Still have 15 lbs to go!!
    You look fantastic and a real sweetheart!
  • jeffdoc
    jeffdoc Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I just turned 41 yesterday (July 10) and I am loving life! Creating a whole new me with healthy eating and exercise and excited about all that the future holds.

I am from Boston, Massachusetts originally. Currently living on the east coast of Canada on beautiful Prince Edward Island. Deliciously single and available. ;)

If you're looking for new friends to add...please feel free to drop me a note. I love making new friends and meeting new people!

Congrats to all you awesome "Over 40's". Nice to meet some new people and share our successes and motivation!

Cheers!

Jeff
  • DaGsGirl
    DaGsGirl Posts: 194
    Options
    Im almost there....2 more years! Woot!
  • patty43ck
    patty43ck Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Ok all you hot chicks and studs over 40...it's time to represent!! Let's show all these young people that we still got it going on! I have 3 kids and I am 43. Need to shed about 30 lbs but still feel sexy as ever and think I look pretty damn good for my age!

Agreed...you got it going! Oh, and I'm going to be 48 in a week or so.

Ahhh thanks! You are very sweet!! Also a great MFP buddy!
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    58 and feel 20!
  • NurseCarolyn2014
    Options
    I'm 44 and feel that I am in the best shape I have been in a long time. I even ran my first 5K race about a month ago.
  • maliekas
    maliekas Posts: 4
    Options
    42 baby :wink: ,4 daughters , 1 granddaughter I wouldn't say" I'm a hot chick " although I am at my lowest weight in a long time .
  • roch1972
    roch1972 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    40 and feeling empowered!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Hey hey!! 48 here feeling great and looking pretty good, I think!!!!
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    Wow Patty - look what you started - there are some really hawt 40+ folks on here (you included.)
  • patty43ck
    Options
    42 baby :wink: ,4 daughters , 1 granddaughter I wouldn't say" I'm a hot chick " although I am at my lowest weight in a long time .

I would definitely say you are a hot chick! Own it sister!!
  • dancefloordevil
    dancefloordevil Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hey hey!! 48 here feeling great and looking pretty good, I think!!!!

I agree! You look Great!
  • patty43ck
    Options
    Wow Patty - look what you started - there are some really hawt 40+ folks on here (you included.)

Well I am always seeing these 20 somethings on here strutting their stuff. Figured it was our turn and I would say we definitely have some hot ones on here. You and Illini got it goin on as well!! Woot Woot!!
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Hello all you over 40 hotties! I will be 53 in a couple of months. 2 kids and 4 grandkids. I am 2 pounds short of my "half way to goal" I feel great and am loving life! NO ONE can stop me now!

:drinker: