HOORAY!!!!!! Hoooray for Everyone!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    12 hours is a miracle for me. I deserve a cheat day!!!!! As a matter of fact, cheat day for ALL today. You are all so wonderful!!!!

Cheat day!! You HAVE TO go to McDonald's!!!

You are not being very supportive with a statement like that.

Regardless, you look awesome. Keep up the good work. Cotton candy and caramel cover apples for all.

Hooray for everyone!!!!!!
  • pg3ibew
    Options
    This is seriously the BEST. THREAD. EVER.

UNICORNSPUKERAINBOWSTSHIRTDESIGN.jpg

You look like a totally different person. Congrats.

Extra cous cous for you for dinner.

Hoooooray for all dieters!!!!!!
  • pg3ibew
    Options
    Lollipops and kisses all around.
    Sugar free, organic lolly for me, thanks! Hold the kiss.

ETA: HOORAY for lollipops!

Keep the lollipops - kisses dont have calories

I'll give and take kisses all day!!

Wait I think I see unicorns shooting out of your bum and rainbows outta your ears!!! Wow you are a joy to everybody! Great job spreading the love! GROUP HUG!!

<Kumbaya plays in background>

A bit of vasoline was need to get the unicorn out of my bum, but it was a moral victory non the less. Hoooray for all!!!!!!

Spread, spread the love!!!!!

You brought tears to my eyes with such an awesome NSV.

Hooooray to all!!!!!

Wonderful sunsets for all!!!!!

And HOOOORRAAYYY to you for brightening a couple of gloomy days (been feeling a bit down lately)

you get the biggest kiss of all :X

Plenty of kisses to go around for ALL. EVERYONE is wonderful. Hoooooray for all!!!!!!!

Chocolate Hershey kisses for all.
  • pg3ibew
    Options
    I think I just realized one or two people don't get the sarcasm laced all throughout this thread.

If this is so..... :D

Did I mention that the dress you are wearing has such a slimming effect you. Stick to is sweetheart. You are my hero. I have so much confidence in your ability.

Hooooray for you!!!!!!!

Rose colored glassses for all!!!!!!
  • pg3ibew
    Options
    Does my mask make me look fat?

The mask has s uprising slimming effect on you calves. Hooooray for you. Keep up the good work. Have no fear, your last seven days of cheating could be made up. Just keep at it . You can do this.

Holiday for all!!!!!

Cool breezes at everyone's back for the rest of this weight loss journey!!!!!!!
  • pg3ibew
    Options
    Unicorns and rainbows and glitter, OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!

There's no sugar or carbs in those things though, right? :P

No sugar or carbs in anything I serve. Just love, happiness and unyielding support for all. Hooray for all. Hooaray for you!!!!!!

Sweet sweet chocolate covered macadamia nuts for all!!!!!!
  • JayByrd107
    JayByrd107 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I'm just having one of those weeks where I've been eating waaay more than I know I should (like 2000+ calories a day) and I just need someone to tell me that I still won't gain weight despite the demands the laws of nature have placed upon all of us. The laws of physics don't apply to those who are having a bad time, right? This seemed like the proper thread to seek support for my actions and be validated in my false hopes.
  • pg3ibew
    Options
    This is seriously the BEST. THREAD. EVER.

UNICORNSPUKERAINBOWSTSHIRTDESIGN.jpg

^^^This.

Laughing. So. Hard.

Kiss a dolphin. Hug a puppy.

You can do it. Don't worry you can eat less than 1200 calories. You can do it. Hooooray for all!!!!!!!
  • soonernick
    soonernick Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I remember my first beer......
  • pg3ibew
    Options

YEAY!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am going to be wonderful and supportive of EVERYONE.WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this invastion of the body snatchers? This SOOOOO doesn't sound like you.

I love your new hairstyle. Awesome job with the squats. Hooray for you!!!!!!!!

A butterfly will land in your hand today. Wait wait, butterflies for all!!!!!! Hooray for all!!!!!
  • pg3ibew
    Options
    Ugh. I'm just having one of those weeks where I've been eating waaay more than I know I should (like 2000+ calories a day) and I just need someone to tell me that I still won't gain weight despite the demands the laws of nature have placed upon all of us. The laws of physics don't apply to those who are having a bad time, right? This seemed like the proper thread to seek support for my actions and be validated in my false hopes.

No laws of physics here. Just the law of EVERYTHING IS FINE. You will be awesome. You came to the right place. Hooray for your 2000 calories. Just do some laundry. That will burn enough to offset your CHEAT day/week/month. Hooray for you!!!!!! No fear. You Deserve/need a cheat day.

Glitter and rainbows for you.

Hooray for all!!!!!
  • pg3ibew
    Options

"Beer, the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems" HOMER SIMPSON

HOoooray for beer. Cheat day for all. Beer for everyone. And not the lite stuff either. Hooray for beer !!!!!!

Hooray to all!!!!!
  • Doing_The_Unstruck
    Doing_The_Unstruck Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Oh thank you for the lovely compliments! All those kcals I burned from farting really paid off!!! I am glad I log all flatulence and trips to the bathroom!!!
  • pg3ibew
    Options
    Oh thank you for the lovely compliments! All those kcals I burned from farting really paid off!!! I am glad I log all flatulence and trips to the bathroom!!!
    If you don't log it, it didn't really happen. Works for flatulence and food you did NOT really eat.

Flatulence for all!!!!!!!!

I call a cheat day. Eat as much chili as you want. You could burn off those calories with a good dose of flatulence.

Bubble bath and flatulence for all!!!!!!!!! The world is wonderful!!!!!!!!

Hoooray for flatulence!!!!!!
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Today is a a beautiful day! ! rode my bike 23 miles, grabbed a chicken snack wrap (grilled) from McDonald's I didn't have to go there, and I didn't get French fries) and a huge ice tea from Circle K. YUM! Hooray for me! What did you do today? Aside from working hard keeping this thread going?
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options

"Beer, the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems" HOMER SIMPSON

HOoooray for beer. Cheat day for all. Beer for everyone. And not the lite stuff either. Hooray for beer !!!!!!

Hooray to all!!!!!

Well, NOW you're talking!! But don't forget to count the "curls" as you drink so you can log them later.
  • twiztc
    twiztc Posts: 135
    Options
    Oh im soooo tired-
    I did a 10 mile uphill bike ride

Judo for 2 hrs this afternoon

but i didnt log coz my awsomeness might make someone else feel bad

so I just ate cake and donuts to make up for it..

I love you all
  • nmb1983
    nmb1983 Posts: 34
    Options
    Wait I think I see unicorns shooting out of your bum and rainbows outta your ears!!! Wow you are a joy to everybody! Great job spreading the love! GROUP HUG!!

Just read this in Daria's voice :smokin:

HOORAY!!!
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options

Just read this in Daria's voice :smokin:

HOORAY!!!

Hooray, for one and all. God bless every one of us. Truly.
  • pg3ibew
    Options
    Today is a a beautiful day! ! rode my bike 23 miles, grabbed a chicken snack wrap (grilled) from McDonald's I didn't have to go there, and I didn't get French fries) and a huge ice tea from Circle K. YUM! Hooray for me! What did you do today? Aside from working hard keeping this thread going?
    Fear not. You could make up for that biking next week. You are wonderfully AWESOME. Hooooray for you.

May your pillow always be cool on BOTH sides.

Hooray for all!!!!!!!!!!!