AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Does it help cellulite at all???

Haha! I would bathe in it!
    :tongue:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    I just found it at Walgreen's and they had it on sale this week for 9.99 WoOt!!:drinker:
  • sapphyre0702
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting about this! I went out to Walgreens and bought it right after I read your post.

I love MFP!
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    awesome. I picked it up two weeks ago and get as far as the cashier and then didn't buy it. I will def buy it now.
  • Beccilynn
    Beccilynn Posts: 177
    Options
    I hope the walgreens in Washington by my house has it , cause I am excited !!
  • AJCM
    Options
    I just put it on again! It reminds me of the high end Vitamin C serums that I used to use (but could just no longer afford at $30 for an ounce)... anyone who tries it, let me know what you think!
    :flowerforyou:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, I might try it too! Those firming/stretch mark lotions do NOTHING!
  • Beccilynn
    Beccilynn Posts: 177
    Options
    so I got so excited about this bio-oil that I wnt and bought it ! Yippie ! It was on sale and at the Walgreens .. I also found out it is a Walgreens product....I ended up buying their bio shampoo and conditioner and bio serum for my hair ... my hair is awesome soft and shiny :)

thanks so much for the recommendation I cant wait for 30 days !!

Becci
  • AJCM
    Options
    Good to hear! Let us know how your skin feels...
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Ok, I bought it!! It was 12.59 at my local grocery store, HEB. I am in Tx. It is more than someone here said she paid at walgreens but I was already there and to save on gas I got it. It is a small bottle!

I am trying an experiment. I am supposed to receive some new stretch mark cream from Avon tomorrow and I am going to compare the two. I am going to use bio oil on my left side and the Avon product on my right side. My worst stretch marks are on my lower abdomen towards the hips. It will be a fun experiment. I will let you guys know how it works. :noway:
  • AJCM
    Options
    Ok, I bought it!! It was 12.59 at my local grocery store, HEB. I am in Tx. It is more than someone here said she paid at walgreens but I was already there and to save on gas I got it. It is a small bottle!

I am trying an experiment. I am supposed to receive some new stretch mark cream from Avon tomorrow and I am going to compare the two. I am going to use bio oil on my left side and the Avon product on my right side. My worst stretch marks are on my lower abdomen towards the hips. It will be a fun experiment. I will let you guys know how it works. :noway:

LOVE it Alf! You're the best - love the experiment. Let us know how it goes. Day 4 and big improvement on the breasts already! (although I am weaning my daughter, so that had left them a mess... sorry, tmi...)

• alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I will definitely share this with my daughter. She is almost 7mos pregnant and I don't want her to get stretch marks. She is coming home tomorrow from Germany!!!!! Yipee!!!! I am so excited!!!!!
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Got mine today at Walgreens - still on sale for $9.99.

I applied it to my husband's scar while he was sleeping! :laugh:

Let's all vow to check back in a week and see what kind of results we are having!

• kobrie17
    kobrie17 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    /
  • kobrie17
    kobrie17 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    i have this! i've been trying to keep up using it everyday, so i pretty much use it everyday i felt a little discouraged because it tells you to use it for atleast three months but this is very good news! i was guna get Mederma, but it was 30!! and this was 11, im so glad to hear its really guna work! im steppin it up to twice a day!
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    ok i am heading to kmart!!!!!!!! Thanks for the post:flowerforyou:
  • AJCM
    Options
    I will definitely share this with my daughter. She is almost 7mos pregnant and I don't want her to get stretch marks. She is coming home tomorrow from Germany!!!!! Yipee!!!! I am so excited!!!!!

Exciting that your daughter is coming home! I didn't get stretch marks with my first pregnancy until the last 2 weeks of my pregnancy... :grumble: She will thank you for it post baby! :wink:
  • pamschwab3
    pamschwab3 Posts: 12
    Options
    If you can't find it in stores near you, try amazon.com. I just found it on there for $10.45
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I've finally picked up some Bio-Oil.
    Hubbz said he would rub some on me so we'll see. :tongue:

~Joanna:flowerforyou: