HELP! I need ENERGY!!!!!!!!

Options
I am in search for the best and healthy sources of energy especially in the mornings does anybody have ANY suggestions on how I can up and go??

Replies

• now_or_never12
    now_or_never12 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    What do you eat in a day? What we eat affects our energy levels throughout the day.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    What do you eat in a day? What we eat affects our energy levels throughout the day.

b*tch please! Did you just steal my fabulous furry coat??? How DARE you! It took great time and effort for me to steal this from some other random person on the Internet, so I claim it!... and stuff.
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options

b*tch please! Did you just steal my fabulous furry coat??? How DARE you! It took great time and effort for me to steal this from some other random person on the Internet, so I claim it!... and stuff.

Only one is fabulous enough to strut...... ive seen the strut before and Odus got it!
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I am in search for the best and healthy sources of energy especially in the mornings does anybody have ANY suggestions on how I can up and go??

Typically go for whole oats, or any grains. good source of energy... and peanut butter and bacon!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    And i'm a fan of eggs... particularly hard boiled w/ salt & peppa. Or.. if you want to get fancy, pickle that *kitten*.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Coffee:drinker:
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    vitamin B-12 will give you lots of energy and you can get it at walmart pretty cheap
  • jolie0007
    jolie0007 Posts: 12
    Options
    I had a friend give me an advocare energy drink and that worked... but i usually buy mio energy black cherry. its yummy no calories and it works for me!
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    How many calories are you eating? Its possible you are under eating and your body needs more calories..

I do have a feeling you will come back and say 1200. Also, can you make your diary public. We can evaluate where you stand.