Bmr?Tdee? My head is spinning!!

Options
I dont understand how I can possibly eat to my BMR which is 1600 something.. honestly when I drank alcohol and ate fast food it was no problem but ever since I've been balancing my meals and including lots of fresh veggies, fruits, healthy fats (almonds) and focusing on protien I normally fall between 1400-1500 cals and that doesnt include my exercise calories.. do i feel starved? nope, do i feel tired? nope, do i feel myself falling short on my workouts? no... so why on earth would i force myself to eat more if im not hungry or feeling like im deprived of anything? In order to keep myself from going crazy and obsessing over this im just gonna stick with what im doing for awhile, if it doesnt work than ill re evaluate but for now unless you want me upping my calories only to fill my diary with beer and cocktails I dont see it happening.

Edited to say: my food/exercise diary is open so please feel free to take a gander if you have any opinons (consturctive only! than please share with me im always happy to learn new things)
Also my TDEE according to the caluclaters is 2500

Replies

• delvir
    delvir Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Mine is too ...........glad to see not the only one and can't make any sense of it so please chime in so maybe i will understand too.............:huh:
  • underthisfatareabs
    Options
    try more dense foods like peanut butter or avocado and nuts as snacks and in meals/shakes
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    If it isn't broken don't fix it!
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    If it isn't broken don't fix it!

I agree!
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I think your eating fine? I eat between 1300-1600 calories and I'm losing. I'm just like you, not tired, not hungry. Don't really want to eat more. If it's working stick with it. Everyone is different. I think your doing great!
  • evansproudmama
    Options
    try more dense foods like peanut butter or avocado and nuts as snacks and in meals/shakes

I eat all that!! I love avocados I eat whole ones often with my meals and snack on almonds everyday!! Im satisfied so for now its what I'm sticking with