30 Day Shred.. Anyone want to start today?

Options

Replies

• ninic010386
    ninic010386 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Starting today! I'm with ya'll!
  • Terryism
    Terryism Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, you can find it on YouTube. I just use my wii's web browser to pull it up on my tv and go!
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I am in too!!
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I did about 12 days of it last summer before I went on vacation, and then fell off the bandwagon.. wondering if anyone would like to join me in 30 days of Jillian yelling at you for a half hour a day? Planning it this time so I'll be done before I go on vay-kay :)

That's what happened to me. I was on day 9. went on vacation and haven't started back! I think i'm going to start back tonight or tomorrow. It was a great workout and i could really see the difference even after 9 days. I could do the moves longer without having to break as often or none at all on most of them.
  • KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    Options
    I started it this morning. :)
  • TouchDownJesus
    Options
    I started two days ago. Feel free to ask me I need all the help I can get. If you order it off of Amazon.com it also comes with a free download to your Amazon library so you can start working out right away.
  • spragukr
    spragukr Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I started this morning! How convenient that I just noticed this thread! I'm going to try my hardest to do it every day, but we'll see.
  • 2knoxs
    2knoxs Posts: 81
    Options
    Starting 10 days of LVL 2 toda butI only do it twice a week. Good Luck finishing this time.
  • Jillian1104
    Jillian1104 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, but I'm definitely in!
  • macey333
    macey333 Posts: 42
    Options
    Yay I started on tuesday too!!! Bring on day 2!!!!!
  • daniellexcara
    daniellexcara Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting it today! I'm so excited. I hope it works
  • nailtechbec
    nailtechbec Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    It arrived today in my Jillian box set ! I'll be doing day one later today ! Excited !! X
  • martazdz
    martazdz Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Starting today! Last time I only managed to do it half way, hopefully I will do all 30 days this time! Feel free to add me :)
  • als2505
    als2505 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Day Two complete! I was so sore from yesterday that I thought about skipping a day, but I'm really glad I pushed myself. It was actually easier today than yesterday!!
  • macey333
    macey333 Posts: 42
    Options
    Day 2 done! God those bicycle crunches will be the death of me- but I still completed them. 28 more days to go!!
  • notyouraveragetalia
    notyouraveragetalia Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I will be starting tonight! I've had the DVD in the wrapper for 2 weeks, so thanks for this thread and the 20lbs in 2 months Group to help put my butt into gear! I'm scared to try it!
  • tobeftmom
    tobeftmom Posts: 52
    Options
    I just started today also. I did about 4 days a couple of weeks ago and got burned out quick.
    Hoping to get a better start and finish it this time.
  • nailtechbec
    nailtechbec Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Just did day one and feel like jelly now, and feel a bit sick but I'll be back on it tomorrow, gonna kick some day 2 *kitten* !! X
  • jrmc83
    jrmc83 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Can I jump in too? Did day one today! My arms are like jelly! I think I've only ever made it to level 2, day one but I was alternating days with running and just switched off to running only. My goal is the whole 30 days in 30 days!
  • martazdz
    martazdz Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Gosh I can feel the burn in my thighs today hehehe