That awesome moment when...

Options
That awesome moment when you stop taking photos above your head as you don't have double/triple chins any more : )

What's yours?

Replies

• Generalle
    Generalle Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I don't have to fear anything in my wardrobe - it all fits!!!!
  • Lynxie83
    Lynxie83 Posts: 246
    Options
    Those pants you bought for that 'one day' when you're smaller finally fit! :bigsmile:
  • MThornburg74
    Options
    Your little girl says, "Mama you're beautiful!" when you are all dressed up for a wedding and you actually feel beautiful for once!
  • gaiareeves
    gaiareeves Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You're staying over a friends house and realise you've forgotten to bring pj's/a clean t-shirt etc, so they say you can borrow some of theirs, and you can accept without having to worry about whether you're be able to get into it or not :')
  • SWEETS1234
    SWEETS1234 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    My son was dancing around the room singing skinny mommy skinny mommy for no reason all. Sweetness.
  • AliciaBeth78
    AliciaBeth78 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    When you buy your first pair of size 8 jeans since high school and literally cry from the checkout counter in the middle of Express to your car and over half way home!
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    You rediscover your hip bones.
  • ChapinaGrande
    ChapinaGrande Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I realize that my new batch of students this semester have no idea that I used to be soft and floppy and know me only as the instructor who occasionally flexes her muscles during class.
  • dhiannon
    dhiannon Posts: 111 Member
    Options

Oh my lord, this happened to me yesterday :)
  • xxempress
    xxempress Posts: 122
    Options
    I discovered I had a collar bone under all that fat wooot!
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I looked in the mirror to shave and noticed I have a neck...for years and years I've resembled Frosty with my head right on my shoulders. I now have a neck in there...ohh and I can see toes without bending over...wooo hooo
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    your "skinny" jeans are too big. :)
  • mstclair03
    mstclair03 Posts: 151
    Options
    When you flex and actually feel something!
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    Options
    I walked by the hall mirror this morning. Stopped. Backed up and looked...my backside is no longer completely huge! I had no idea.
  • tljacob
    tljacob Posts: 28
    Options
    that awesome moment when you want people to take your picture cause you know you look good :)
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this thread.
  • SpanishRapunzel
    SpanishRapunzel Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    When I can SEE MY KNEE BONES!!! WOOOOOHOOO!!!
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I fit clothes in my closet I've never worn before, it's like getting a new wardrobe (and taking full-body pics of myself) without saying "ew" and deleting them.
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    my 11 year old daughter wrapped her arms around me and told me she could reach around me all the way>>>and when my husband was able to pick me up "carry over the threshold" way
  • LittleNicci
    LittleNicci Posts: 284 Member
    Options

tHiS! I cannot freggin WAIT!