Anyone heard of ZYZZ?

Options
Most inspiring person to ever walk the earth such a shame to lose a great man at a young age though :(

Replies

• stargazer008
    stargazer008 Posts: 531
    Options
    I've heard of him :)
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    You'll find MFP that there is no shortage of inspiring people right here on MFP....
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I know who Aziz is, but why do you label him the most inspiring person to ever walk the earth? There are tons of inspiring bodybuilders/people out there.
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    He wasn't natural so how is that inspiring?
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    A dude who was heavy into 'roids is inspiring?
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    definitely inspiring...enjoyed watching his vids on youtube...but most inspiring ever? i would vote no.

real shame he died.

anyone take his place?
  • stronglikebull
    Options
    *pours out a 40 for Zyzz*
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    He was funny, charismatic and had a great physique but I'm not sure a guy into steroid abuse and who used recreational drugs regularly is particularly inspiring.
  • jolarocknrolla
    jolarocknrolla Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Anyone who's ever been on /fit/ has heard of Zyzz ...
  • Pedrocas
    Pedrocas Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    He wanted shortcuts, so he had them.. Hope new kids can learn something with his death..
  • cheekyleonie
    cheekyleonie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    WOW... Certainly a very interesting man!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aziz_Shavershian
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    He had a great rig, but with lots of pharmaceutical assistance. Aside from his dedication to bodybuilding, I'm not sure what won him so much admiration. He seemed very immature and self-centered from what I saw of him.
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    He had a great rig, but with lots of pharmaceutical assistance. Aside from his dedication to bodybuilding, I'm not sure what won him so much admiration. He seemed very immature and self-centered from what I saw of him.

OP seems to have alot in common with him (not to say OP is immature and self-centered, I obviously dont know him)....young, was overweight, started lifting to impress/ be able to talk to girls. Not necessarily a bad role model for him to have, as long as he stays away from the steroids and other drugs that zyzz was fond of
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I used to hang out with him at parties before he got huge, haha.
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    He was funny, charismatic and had a great physique but I'm not sure a guy into steroid abuse and who used recreational drugs regularly is particularly inspiring.

Agreed.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    OP seems to have alot in common with him (not to say OP is immature and self-centered, I obviously dont know him)....young, was overweight, started lifting to impress/ be able to talk to girls. Not necessarily a bad role model for him to have, as long as he stays away from the steroids and other drugs that zyzz was fond of
    Zyzz came from being a skinny little thing. There are worse role models, and he has in his own way inspired a lot of younger people to take up fitness as a part of their lives. The drug abuse is a major negative, though.
  • DisputedEnds
    Options
    How he inspired the world is he taught of a better lifestyle of being shredded and don't let any haters bring you down. So what if he did or didn't do drugs? what he taught us was to be ourselves.
  • DisputedEnds
    Options
    Nice.
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    How he inspired the world is he taught of a better lifestyle of being shredded and don't let any haters bring you down. So what if he did or didn't do drugs? what he taught us was to be ourselves.

that statement in itself is a bit contradictory. A better lifestyle should not include illegal drug use.

Not trying to ruin it for you, and like I said there are alot worse role models to have, and he could be a good one as long as you stay away from the drug use
  • CaseRat
    CaseRat Posts: 377 Member
    Options

that statement in itself is a bit contradictory. A better lifestyle should not include illegal drug use.

Not trying to ruin it for you, and like I said there are alot worse role models to have, and he could be a good one as long as you stay away from the drug use

More than a bit contradictory...how is 'being yourself' pumping steroids to get big? That's not being yourself in my books.