chrisdavey
chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
313952_10151018979353599_158936035_n.jpg

Replies

• sshook990
    sshook990 Posts: 284
    Options
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................
    ..................................................bacon!!!!
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Fu*k bacon!! I'm soo sick of this bullsh*t bacon fad, like it hasnt been around for 1,000 years. I loved bacon since I was 5 years old, but now all of the sudden its cool to like it.? STFU.
  • sshook990
    sshook990 Posts: 284
    Options
    Fu*k bacon!! I'm soo sick of this bullsh*t bacon fad, like it hasnt been around for 1,000 years. I loved bacon since I was 5 years old, but now all of the sudden its cool to like it.? STFU.

"i liked bacon before it was mainstream" lol lol so bacon is too mainstream lol lol
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options

"i liked bacon before it was mainstream" lol lol so bacon is too mainstream lol lol

Its always been mainstream, but I just dont understand this annoying fascination with it. Its the same friggin bacon its always been.
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Way to take a 100% funny *kitten* thread and get all serious about it...
    Bacon has always been cool, and it will always be cool.
    Just deal with it guy!

This has made me severly want a BLT.... just saying.
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    LOL so funny
    (although I hate bacon ... :p)
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • F__7
    F__7 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    ok... had to...HAD TO..post for you ladies bacon lovers. I am good with my bacon... I have it ready just at the right top crisp and moisture.. friend me at your leisure!
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    B A C O N
  • xKazaf
    xKazaf Posts: 7
    Options

Its always been mainstream, but I just dont understand this annoying fascination with it. Its the same friggin bacon its always been.

It's called people on the internet (typically ones with no lives and too much free time on their hands) simply being weird. The whole bacon thing is like any other weird internet meme. I'm not supporting it, just saying this is where the fascination with it comes from.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    wow, butt hurt much. ****, just having a laugh.
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    LOL so funny
    (although I hate bacon ... :p)

Blasphemer! How could someone not like bacon?!?

ITS BACON FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD!!! :drinker:
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    wow, butt hurt much. ****, just having a laugh.

Some people just have to ruin all the fun!!
    And if we are going to talk about people on the internet with no lives, then I think we should address the ones who actually go on a post they have no interest in, just to point out that they have no interest in it. Hmmmmm.... yeah, I think his butt hurts mucho mucho!