Shout out to hot chicks and studs over 40!!

Options

Replies

• DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    51, and feeling pretty good about it today. In the best shape of my life.

mbptza.jpg
    1z18zns.jpg

Looking really good!
  • TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks great and keep up the hard work. I'm getting ready to turn 44 in a couple of weeks I don't know about stud and have a lot to lose. I will get there!!!!
  • Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    54 here! Working on looking good and feeling great :happy:
  • micshu32
    micshu32 Posts: 22
    Options
    43, still working on it but loving life!
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Ooh ooh, me too!! :-)

I don't feel my age, and don't feel I look it either. (if I do say so myself) :-)
  • LoriInnerStrength
    LoriInnerStrength Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    42, personal trainer, primarily vegan, mother of 3, and same weight as high school:) Feel better than ever!
  • fypspirit
    fypspirit Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    45 here 4 kids and down 30lbs so far. I agree age is just a number and that's it.
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    turn 50 in October and in the best shape I have ever been..loving life
  • Cindylou321
    Options
    46 .... 47 next month
  • Gunnarbear
    Gunnarbear Posts: 186
    Options
    Fondly remembering 50
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Just turned 41 this month, or you can say I'm starting my 20's the second time round :)
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I'll be 51 in a few weeks, I'm a mother of 3 and a grandmother of 3, but I think I'm in better shape than most 20-30 year olds. Today I biked 8.8 miles and walked 2, plus weeded my strawberry patch, all with a broken foot and toe! I've lost 41lbs and have about 10-15 to go. I feel better than I ever have in my life and plan on living even longer now. I've walked/jogged/biked over 500 miles since Jan and I plan on doing another 500 by the end of the year.
    I will also add that my husband literally begged me to buy a bikini and I did, but I'm still too 'shy' to wear it in public! I think I look great for my age! I wish I had a recent pic to post.:)
  • kennodogs
    kennodogs Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    44. In 10 weeks I've dropped the last 10yrs of neglect. More work to do although feeling amazing! Not sure about classifying as "hot chick or stud" however!
  • Cornock
    Cornock Posts: 254
    Options
    40 in December Fitter and stronger than I ever was! You guys ALL look incredible AND HOT!
  • hollydohrman
    hollydohrman Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Not in the hot chick category but I'll be 44 at the end of the month and I'm in the best shape of my life. Still have a ways to go but determined to get there.
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Not in the hot chick category but I'll be 44 at the end of the month and I'm in the best shape of my life. Still have a ways to go but determined to get there.

You are so in the hot chick category!
  • Lee510
    Lee510 Posts: 46
    Options
    I never knew there were so many 40+ people on MFP. Great job to all of you. I've lost 53 pounds since Jan. and I feel great!
  • 180farm
    180farm Posts: 230
    Options
    43 and loving it. The things that used to worry me seem so mundane now.
  • hollydohrman
    hollydohrman Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Just turned 41 this month, or you can say I'm starting my 20's the second time round :)

Great way to look at age. And thanks for the encouragement.
  • patty43ck
    patty43ck Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhh this thread makes me very happy! I'm so glad I started it! :bigsmile: