BodyRockTv

Options
Is anyone doing BodyRockTv in conjunction with MFP? If so, how's it working out for you :)

Replies

• jody2807
    jody2807 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    That is so weird I only discovered this about 30mns ago on Pintrest !!!! Looks like it is worth a try right who does not have 12 mins a day :)
  • momto1g1b
    momto1g1b Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I've been doing bodyrock workouts for about 3 and a half months now (I started MFP around the same time). I'm leaner and stronger than I've ever been and I haven't touched the weights at the gym since I started bodyrocking, though I still go to kickboxing and zumba classes for fun. The workouts are tough and you need to be self-motivated to really push yourself during the 12 minutes, but the results are worth it :smile:

Oh, and I recommend starting with one of the bodyrock fit tests and then do the fit test again after 2 weeks of bodyrocking. You'll be amazed at how much stronger and faster you will be the second time around!
  • beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I've been doing bodyrock workouts for about 3 and a half months now (I started MFP around the same time). I'm leaner and stronger than I've ever been and I haven't touched the weights at the gym since I started bodyrocking, though I still go to kickboxing and zumba classes for fun. The workouts are tough and you need to be self-motivated to really push yourself during the 12 minutes, but the results are worth it :smile:

Oh, and I recommend starting with one of the bodyrock fit tests and then do the fit test again after 2 weeks of bodyrocking. You'll be amazed at how much stronger and faster you will be the second time around!

A lot of the equipment she uses I dont have, so I guess I'll have to make do somehow!
  • sarahrobin
    sarahrobin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I started bodyrocking about 2 weeks ago. I love it! Those 12 minutes are some of the best/worst of my life! Sweat drips off of me. I absolutely love it! I don't have any of the equipment they do so I made my own. I filled a gym bag with heavy books in place of the sandbag. I got a walker (for free!!!) that I use for a dip station. I use hand weights when she uses a weighted ball. I just make sure to watch the video ahead of time so I can see the exercises and figure out what equipment I need. There are a lot of people that have made their own equipment. Just google it! I started with the May 30 day challenge. I did the fit test first and am on Week 2 Day 2. Cannot wait for day 3 tomorrow!
  • momto1g1b
    momto1g1b Posts: 118 Member
    Options

A lot of the equipment she uses I dont have, so I guess I'll have to make do somehow!

We didn't have the equipment at first either, though after a few weeks of making do we decided to order the sandbag and equalizer and it made a huge difference in the workouts. A lot of the exercises with equipment can be modified to use your own bodyweight, hand weights, kettlebells, a chair, etc.