Options

Replies

• gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Not at all!

Here's me a few years ago:

646_65078558382_2477160_n.jpg

Oh, and I like the hair cut you've chosen, very cute!

You are so cute!
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Here's me - July/August 2011

1610ot5.jpg
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    My face is fatter than that. You're actually really beautiful. :)
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    How do you add pictures?
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I totally think you could pull it off.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    I really like the length and style in your profile pic personally. I wouldn't go any shorter.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    oh, no. fat faces and short hair is a nono.

you look good now.
  • FatStoatLondon
    FatStoatLondon Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Do it. Hair grows back! I have had everything from a Mohawk to boob-length blonde curls, and people always moaned whenever I changed my hairstyle, which led me to believe that its not necessaily the hairstyle that freaks people out, its that they don't like it when a friend suddenly looks unfamiliar. If it turns out not to suit you, you can wear more eye makeup and/or a hat for a few months. BTW men tend to prefer longer hair so if you're at all bothered about that sort of thing, you might want to think twice.

Personally, I think longer hair would suit you better and it's way more versatile. Why not try an updo first to get a feel for how your hair looks when it's off your face?
  • cellokitty91
    cellokitty91 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    No way! Short hair looks best on people with cute noses and yours is adorable! Go for it.
  • Arexxx
    Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    A lot of women can't pull off hair like that BUT you look a lot like a girl I know, and she pulls off hair a bit like that! :)

You won't know until you try, and hair always grows back.
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    You could ask the stylist I have to do that and have been talked out of haircuts if they didn't think it would work for me or another time because they emphasized how much work it would take to get the 'look' each day like you would have to do your hair and couldn't just let it go...
  • Alexstrasza
    Alexstrasza Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    My face is fatter than that. You're actually really beautiful. :)

Thank you very much.

Also, to add pictures you use photobucket (at least I do) and use the IMG code however when pasting it change the to lowercase.
  • Alexstrasza
    Options
    Do it. Hair grows back! I have had everything from a Mohawk to boob-length blonde curls, and people always moaned whenever I changed my hairstyle, which led me to believe that its not necessaily the hairstyle that freaks people out, its that they don't like it when a friend suddenly looks unfamiliar. If it turns out not to suit you, you can wear more eye makeup and/or a hat for a few months. BTW men tend to prefer longer hair so if you're at all bothered about that sort of thing, you might want to think twice.

Personally, I think longer hair would suit you better and it's way more versatile. Why not try an updo first to get a feel for how your hair looks when it's off your face?

My husband says he doesn't care either way. He's not really bothered with hair, lol.

I had very long hair just a few months back. But I hate dealing with it. It was up in a pony tail or bun 99% of the time. That's why I cut it the length it is now. However I find myself pulling it back in a hair clip because it bothers me, lol.

Not to mention I have a problem with over heating and my hair gets all sweaty and then frizzes and goes poofy. Lol.
  • Alexstrasza
    Options
    Oops double post
  • jayska18
    jayska18 Posts: 4
    Options
    I think you should go for it, you'd look beautiful :)
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I love how the men on here are all "DON'T DO EEET!" and most of the women are all for it.

Made me giggle.
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    I think most of the time hair like that looks pretty bad.

There seem to be very few women who can pull it off and I couldn't tell you what it is about them that means they manage it...

Plus, it has to be spot on. Slightly wrong and it looks massively wrong...
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    No, short hair would not be right for you.
    You'd hate it.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    I love how the men on here are all "DON'T DO EEET!" and most of the women are all for it.

Made me giggle.
    The estrogen echo chamber is always in favor of anything any sister wants to do.
    "I am thinking of eating celery only for 5 months while I gather nutrients from the sun"
    And the herd says....
    YOU GO GIRL :drinker:
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Brutally honest, I don't think 99% of women in the world with short hair pull it off.

Agreed. Don't do it.

Nice to see this as I always thought the same- but guys never back me up! :)

You might be lucky though! DO what you feel- not up to others :)